13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

zs1001

She leads my top ten, I think this is enough to express my thoughts. xheartx12s

DrWho

When I heard the song for the first time I didn't quite get the different genres, but I've found myself humming this the whole day next day. It's catchy, but that's all...

Sammy

Veteran
It's not that I really hate this song, but I can't say that I find something interesting in it either.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
OMG Agnete replied to my comment on youTube!!11!!1!!11!!1!11!

1zxxxrn.png

Fleche

I really dislike the massive bpm change... it ruined what could've been a fantastic song for me :(

zs1001

I really dislike the massive bpm change... it ruined what could've been a fantastic song for me :(

That change makes it unique for me. With this tempo change the song stands out from standard ballad schemes. But tastes are different.

Lordemort

Really disappointing considering Norway's past of sending good songs. I hope they send something like Wardruna next year

ScarlettGirl

I don´t hate this song, absolutely not. But I don´t really find it interesting either. To me it sounds like they put a little bit of Euphoria and a little bit of something else and mixed it together. But I like Agnete, so I hope she qualifies though. :)

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Where is the video of "Icebreaker", it was supposed to be released today! I wanna see the video!!!

zs1001

Apparently both :no: and :md: entries were written by the same songwriter :eek:

Moldova got it on discounted price, Norway had enough money for extra tempo change. That is business. :twisted:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Apparently both :no: and :md: entries were written by the same songwriter :eek:

That songwriter is a genius, he should be awarded xheart

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
It's a male

At least he's not gender-biased and gave his 2 songs to Agnete and Lidia, unlike Aminata and Stig Rästa who gave their songs to Justs and Jüri. ;)

lowyby

At least he's not gender-biased and gave his 2 songs to Agnete and Lidia, unlike Aminata and Stig Rästa who gave their songs to Justs and Jüri. ;)

Well that's equally gender biased :p
You're such a asshole Gianluca xoxo

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

megzpegz

Why does it matter so much what gender they are its about the song not the gender.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Why does it matter so much what gender they are its about the song not the gender.

Ikr, but the fans always make it all about the gender (otherwise I wouldn't explain how it's possible that the fanwanked songs every year are only the male ones)

lowyby

Everyone hates u Gianluca just stfu xheart
U're dumb as fuck anyways

screenshot-www%20tummiweb%20com%202016-04-05%2013-55-42.png

If we look at the 9 fanwanks of the previous years, only 2 were male ;)
Just STFU now with ur gender-based shit, We have nothing do to with the fact u're sorry u're wearing a penis

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Everyone hates u Gianluca just stfu xheart
U're dumb as fuck anyways

screenshot-www%20tummiweb%20com%202016-04-05%2013-55-42.png

If we look at the 9 fanwanks of the previous years, only 2 were male ;)
Just STFU now with ur gender-based shit, We have nothing do to with the fact u're sorry u're wearing a penis

I'm not talking about OGAY, I'm referring to those hordes of fanboys who everyday infest all the ESC-related websites, forums, Facebook groups etc... like you

The reality is that you can say everything you want but actually the reality of the facts if that I'm 100% right because it's under's everybody's eyes that the fans only support only one kind of songs and singers and there's no space for everything else in this contest because it seems like a dictature where everyone has to fit the Eurovision-scheme and who doesn't do that gets bashed everyday and with no real reasons at all but actually those are the better acts because they don't give a fuck about what the fans want and they just go with ESC with their own music and this is for me the most important thing authenticity originality realness life outside the bubble and those most of the time are the female singers for example this year we have some innovative songs from them the same goes for last year and all the years before and all of them are always bashed and hated i can give you a long list like aminata boggie agnete twiins polina jamala iveta zlata emmelie kate ryan manuella all the ukrainian singers every single one of them have at least one hater and this is incredibly annoying and untolerable no seriously I'm progressively getting tired with this shit and I can see myself in a couple of years ditching ESC completely if it doesn't make an U-turn embracing the world of the real music because that's the music that I listen to instead of the usual tailor-made for ESC entries that only and exclusively the fans care about and not a single person outside of them now you will say yeah please do it but actually I can see many people who would think the same as me and ESC in a few years will have lyk 2 viewers in total this is why last year Autumn leaves and Time flopped despite being fanwanked and this is also the reason why Italy stayed away from ESC for lyk 13 years because the country with the classiest music certainly doesn't participate in a circus contest and yet when they returned they gave to the contest 2 of the most major fanwanks (Grande crapore and that Marco Mengoni shit) because this seems like some kind of unwritten law and all of this is shameful for the reputation of the contest therefore when all this old eurotrash crap gets kicked out of ESC it will be always late

Top Bottom