26 8.8%

10 3.4%

13 4.4%

6 2.0%

8 2.7%

58 19.7%

• Total voters

Sultana

For a second I was sure that we will win! I was like OMG I CAN WATCH ESC LIVE and... Mans :lol: anyway, eveything happens for the better. Not this year, but maybe next one? I just want to thank Europe for voting for the song, ignoring the fucking :ru: politics against :ua:. THANK YOU! xheart

Joyride

Russia got 12 from Gemany, 10 from France, 10 from Belgium, 10 from Denmark, form countries that are SO ANTI RUSSIAN atm in politics, and the 0 from Lithuania, hahahaha they saw that Russia will win this year when it receives such a high points from the west so suddenly they changed voting a bit..

You should be happy that Russia received a lot of points from countries that - in your opinion - are so anti Russian which proves it's all about music and not politics.

Additionally, the votes are transmitted to the host BEFORE they read the results. So just because connection was lost (annoying, I agree) doesn't mean the points weren't already in Austria. YOU are naive if you believe the presenters get the points in that moment the spokespersons are reading them. ;-) There was no possibilty for Estonia to replace given points.

But it's okay, it's your opinion. Don't be sad! Next year will maybe be better for you! xcrossed

greece

Congratulations Russia. Second place was really well deserved. Her voice was amazing and her performance was from the best.

I don't know what else to say she was amazing and the result was totally reasonable

GWTW1939

Some people are in some hardcore extreme denial. I can't believe after last night there is anybody who thinks the EBU isn't tinkering with how things play out :lol:

It was set up as big bad Russia stealing Eurovision and then the good guy hero coming to save Europe from the dark plague...everybody knows that xpuke

They did it to play with Polina's emotions? To make sure they had her on live television and see how she acted being interviewed by Conchita? So fanboys can laugh at the Russian being so close to the bearded drag queen? It was disgusting NONO

Chorizo

And once again, thank you EBU and thank you Europe cuz you are assholes. You talked too much about tolerancy and human rights, is this your tolerancy? Is this way how one beautyful and talented girl need to celebrate in own succes

131900819855618800b4fe9013889559_w640.jpg

I thought her tears were supposed to be tears of joy because she was overwhelmed with being in the lead. xshrug

DanielLuis

Some people are in some hardcore extreme denial. I can't believe after last night there is anybody who thinks the EBU isn't tinkering with how things play out :lol:

It was set up as big bad Russia stealing Eurovision and then the good guy hero coming to save Europe from the dark plague...everybody knows that xpuke

They did it to play with Polina's emotions? To make sure they had her on live television and see how she acted being interviewed by Conchita? So fanboys can laugh at the Russian being so close to the bearded drag queen? It was disgusting NONO

The voting is done with an algorithm based on the jury voting, to make it excting. Considering Latvia edged out Russia in the jury voting, the initital leader the algorithm decided could even be Latvia and not Russia.

Plus, even the hosts of the show had that little message that people should be there judging the songs and not the politics of the countires whil Russia was in the lead, you just ignored that?

GWTW1939

They say a lot of things that are complete bullshit....they have to give the appearance of being fair even when they know full well they aren't xshrug

All the press is Russia almost wins but Sweden pulls it out in the end. Thank god we were spared homophobic Russia from hosting and we are safe in paradise Sweden. That's the storyline they wanted

Chorizo

Now Polina's fans think a conspiracy is the only possible explanation for Russia not winning. :lol:
xfacepalm

GWTW1939

No, its not about Russia not winning, its about the storyline they purposely created for their "exciting show" that has Russia fans pissed off

Or at least it does me because I never expected Polina to get as close to winning as she did, so for me 2nd is amazing ;)

Chorizo

No, its not about Russia not winning, its about the storyline they purposely created for their "exciting show" that has Russia fans pissed off

Or at least it does me because I never expected Polina to get as close to winning as she did, so for me 2nd is amazing ;)

When the voting is like in 2012 or 2009, people complain that it's boring and predictable and that they want a closer result and more exciting voting. When they get it, it's only fun for those, whose favorite wins. I guess, you cannot have everything. :lol:

This year, they created real drama and it might have been too much of it. :lol:

DanielLuis

When the voting is like in 2012 or 2009, people complain that it's boring and predictable and that they want a closer result and more exciting voting. When they get it, it's only fun for those, whose favorite wins. I guess, you cannot have everything. :lol:

This year, they created real drama and it might have been too much of it. :lol:

People will always find a reason to complain, no matter what.

Guitarhero

She is the moral winner 2015, no doubt. In spite of how rude the audience and commentators were (booing etc) she were still enthuiastic, friendly and smiling during the whole competition.

FilipFromSweden

I think Polina deserved to win just as much as Måns did. But I think she is a bit relieved she didn't win. Imagine the controversy if Eurovision would be hosted in Putin's anti-HBTQ Russia? The EBU would have a hard task in front of them. Conchita seemed to like Polina thought :D so did I. I think she really didn't deserve the boo-ing, she seemed so sweet and genuine.

Top Bottom