Are you hoping to attend Liverpool 2023 in person? If so, it’s time to set your alarms and assemble your prayer circles, as the BBC has announced that tickets will go on sale this coming Tuesday, March 7th, at 12pm GMT (13:00 CET).
Tickets will be sold exclusively via Ticketmaster UK. You must have a Ticketmaster UK account in order to purchase tickets; it is therefore advised to set up your account ahead of the 7th.
It will only be possible to purchase tickets for one show at a time, so make sure that you prioritise your favourite option. You can purchase a total of four tickets maximum for the live shows, or six tickets maximum for the preview shows.
The following shows will be available for fans to attend:
- Semi-Final One Evening Preview (Monday 8th of May, 20:00pm). Tickets will range from £60 to £210.
- Semi-Final One Afternoon Preview (Tuesday 9th of May, 13:30pm). £30 to £80.
- Semi-Final One Live Show (Tuesday 9th of May, 20:00pm). £90 to £290.
- Semi-Final Two Evening Preview (Wednesday 10th of May, 20:00pm). £60 to £210.
- Semi-Final Two Afternoon Preview (Thursday 11th of May, 13:30pm). £30 to £80.
- Semi-Final Two Live Show (Thursday 11th of May, 20:00pm). £90 to £290.
- Grand Final Evening Preview (Friday 12th of May, 20:00pm) £100 to £280.
- Grand Final Afternoon Preview (Saturday 13th of May, 13:00pm). £80 to £190.
- Grand Final Live Show (Saturday 13th of May, 20:00pm). £160 to £380.
The Preview Shows, previously known as Jury and Family Shows, are full rehearsal run-throughs of the show.
If you’d like to get a peek into what it’s like to attend Eurovision, this author previously wrote about the experience of attending Turin last year. It was an amazing experience which comes highly recommended for fans — hopefully everyone who is aiming to attend will be able to secure a ticket this year.
Are #YOU going to try to get tickets to Eurovision 2023? Which show catches your eye? Let us know your thoughts on in the comments below, on our forum HERE or on social media, @ESCUnited!
You must be logged in to post a comment.