Well, we’ve made it everyone. It wasn’t an easy two year wait but we are finally looking forward to an evening of glitter, glam and Eurovision joy once more – the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 is upon us!
We are just as excited as #YOU are, so we wanted to jump on our live stream and get excited for the contest, and answer any questions #YOU may have about the show.
Join Matt and his team LIVE on YouTube and Twitch from approximately 19:30 CEST to discuss tonight’s show, last minute predictions and answer your questions from the chat, before we make way for the live show on your local broadcaster or on the YouTube Eurovision live stream!
After the final results have been confirmed, come and join us once more on the live stream on YouTube and Twitch as we dissect the events of this evening, congratulate the winner and look forward already to Eurovision 2022!
Don’t forget to check out our final predictions below, and see who #YOU have selected as your winner and what our team thought of the finalists!
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2021 – 21:00 CEST
Tonight, the Eurovision 2021 final will take place from Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, Netherlands with 26 countries performing for more than 180 million viewers worldwide.
The show will open with a ‘flag parade’ opening ceremony soundtracked by 16 year old DJ Pieter Gabriel.
The 26 competing countries are;
- CYPRUS – Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo
- ALBANIA – Anxhela Peristeri – Karma
- ISRAEL – Eden Alene – Set Me Free
- BELGIUM – Hooverphonic – The Wrong Place
- RUSSIA – Manizha – Russian Woman
- MALTA – Destiny – Je me casse
- PORTUGAL – The Black Mamba – Love is on My Side
- SERBIA – Hurricane – Loco Loco
- UNITED KINGDOM – James Newman – Embers
- GREECE – Stefania – Last Dance
- SWITZERLAND – Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’Univers
- ICELAND – Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years*
- SPAIN – Blas Cantó – Voy a quedarme
- MOLDOVA – Natalia Gordienko – Sugar
- GERMANY – Jendrik – I Don’t Feel Hate
- FINLAND – Blind Channel – Dark Side
- BULGARIA – Victoria – Growing Up is Getting Old
- LITHUANIA – The Roop – Discoteque
- UKRAINE – Go_A – Shum
- FRANCE – Barbara Pravi – Voilà
- AZERBAIJAN – Efendi – Mata Hari
- NORWAY – TIX – Fallen Angel
- NETHERLANDS – Jeangu Macrooy – Birth of a New Age
- ITALY – Måneskin – Zitti e buoni
- SWEDEN – Tusse – Voices
- SAN MARINO – Senhit ft. Flo Rida – Adrenalina
*Iceland will use a live on-tape performance, pre-recorded from their second individual rehearsal on May 13th, as one member of the band had tested positive for COVID-19.
A special performance called “Music Binds Us” by internationally renowned Dutch DJ Afrojack, accompanied by former Dutch representative Glennis Grace and Dutch singer Wulf will form the basis of this year’s main interval act. A “Rock The Roof” segment will feature former Eurovision winners Måns Zelmerlöw, Teach In, Sandra Kim, Lenny Kuhr, Helena Paparizou and Lordi performing across the rooftops of Rotterdam with the iconic skyline in the background.
A pre-recorded performance from 2019 champion Duncan Laurence, performing “Arcade” and his new single “Stars” will also be shown, with the singer unable to attend in person as he has tested positive for COVID-19.
Who are #YOU cheering on in tonight’s Eurovision final? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!