Latvia has announced the artists that will participate in their national selection for Copenhagen. The Latvian broadcaster, LTV, had previously selected the 24 songs for the contest in early December. In addition to announcing the artists, LTV has also provided the running order in the national selection.
Latvia’s selection is broken up into two semi-finals. The first semi-final will be February 1st and will consist of 12 songs. The second semi-final, also with 12 songs, will take place on February 2nd. Six songs from each semi-final will advance to the national final, which will take place on February 22nd in Ventspils.
Many previous contestants from Latvian national selections have returned to try to represent Latvia in Copenhagen this year. The songs and running order for Latvia’s selection are provided below.
Semi-Final 1 (Feb 1st)
- Dejo Tā – DJ Dween & Sabīne Berezina
- Bučas – Crazy Dolls
- I’m Happy – Tamara Rutkovska
- Here I Am Again – Niko
- I’ve Got – Ivo Grīsniņš Grīslis
- Cake To Bake – Aarzemnieki
- Just Stop – Oskars Deigelis
- Stay – Samanta Tina
- Going All The Way – MyRadiantU
- I Can Breathe – Aminata Savadogo
- I Need More – Dāvis Matskins
- Saule Riet (Take Away) – Olga & Līgo
Semi-Final 2 (Feb 2nd)
- Revelation – Ralfs Eilands, Valters Pūce & Nelli Bubujanca
- You Are The Reason – Katrine Lukins
- I Need A Soul-Twin – Mad Show Boys
- Lights On – Markus Riva
- Breathe Slow – Anete Volmane
- What If It Was – Rolands Ūdris
- Moment And Tomorrow – Katrīna Bindere
- Pa Vidu Tu –Andris Kivičs
- Pēdējā Vēstule – Dons
- Is It Possible – Sabīne Vidriķe
- Pressure – Sabīne Berezina
- If I Could (Get Away) – Eirošmits
Stay tuned for more information about the Latvian selection!