Contact us

Your home town

GRE

This is the town i was born & i still live

And this is the island where my parents come from

popavapeur

My home country is an old medieval city. One of the smallest "big" cities in Belgium. its story is interesting cause it was the first capital city of France but some wars in the south forced the "king" to move down to… Paris. Then when the country declared its independence the city was a part of nowadays Belgium (with the oldest belfry of the country).

Cozzy

Here's the town where I live

And that's the city where I was born

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
This is what we call a "Napa traffic jam" since it's a big tourist thing:

Here's part of the downtown:

Per the stereotype, we'd go belly-up if it weren't for wine. At least it means some pretty things:

And probably the most delicious thing in the entire town:

Thaddeus

:de: Hamburg :de: xlove

My hometown and the german candidate city for the 2024 Summer Olympics

AlekS

Veteran
Screw professional pics :oops:
The wackiest tree I've ever seen, thankfully I had my camera with me.

Just when you think you've seen everything (the roof of the 9 storey building). It's not just for sex romantics :cool: :lol:

TV tower in the fog (70 storeys tall).

The night view from my window.

Stiven

Okay so I decide to share some pictures I took this morning while walking to College:

Berivan

Born in Kırşehir/Macissus (I found my grandmas house with google maps :p)

And now living in the big city of Istanbul xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I've recently moved to :uk: Coventry :uk: for university :

Fierro

Well, my little small town Rubizhne on the east of :ua: is looking simple but sometimes it's beautiful.

Lenyovskoe Lake

Old Town at Autumn (collage)

Memorial of Afghanistan war

Church on Lenin str. (:lol:)

Winter

Next time i'll show creepy photos :lol:

Viktor77

My hometown is Saginaw, Michigan, USA. It's a town of 60,000, located in the center of Michigan near Lake Huron, and is about half white half black. Saginaw was built up in the late 19th century as a lumber town and then moved to a major automobile manufacturing center (like the rest of Michigan). In the 70s the bottom fell out and the economy collapsed. It has not recovered. Saginaw is a bit of a dreary place which typifies the Rust Belt in the US. The crime rate is very high, it's usually ranked the 3rd most violent in Michigan (after Detroit and Flint, MI) and if statistics included towns under 100K population it would rank very high nationally. There is a lot of poverty and a lot of abandonment. The town has tried to come out of its shadow and it has a little but a lot more investment needs to be taken to crush gangs and criminals and to get the youth involved actively in their community so they don't turn to gangs.

There's no reason to go to Saginaw, there are better places to see. :p

I suppose on the bright side I bought a house in Saginaw for 6 grand that was in good condition. I sold it later for 16 grand after renovating it. We have a college outside our town that I attended and most students just buy houses in the city as it's cheaper. My friend got a nice one with an in-ground pool, 2 stories, and in good shape for 12K. If you want to live in the dangerous part of town you could've bought a huge mansion for 20K that needed some work, but you could've moved in immediately.

DenizESC

Banned
Istanbul is my home town but since it's so big and every part is so different from each other I'll show some pictures of the part I'm living at which is Kadıköy. As you all probably already know Turkey is divided in about half by Conservative (right wing) people and liberal (left wing) people. Istanbul is no exception, I live in Kadıköy which is one of the most liberal places of Istanbul and is home for the biggest sports club in Turkey: Fenerbahçe xlove

popavapeur

Everybody kind of know what France looks like but here's the area I'm living ! I love to see your places guys, keep posting !

I'm living in Lille - the biggest city in Northern France - in the "old town" : Vieux Lille. It's the oldest part of the city. There's of course other areas THAT DON'T LOOK at all like this. This is the most "touristic" side so I don't think it's really representative of Lille but that's what I personally see everyday.

EDIT : I just found a tilt-shift video of the city by night, enjoy !

Top Bottom