Contact us

WV150 🐾 ROAD 21 🐾 RESULTS SHOW starting P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you guys, much appreciated for my well-being's concern. :lol: I must try to set an appointment with Krishoes and Eulaliya. I will need all the help I need. Spiritual advice would also be awesome. xup :p Any suggestions? xrollinglol

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Thank you guys, much appreciated for my well-being's concern. :lol: I must try to set an appointment with Krishoes and Eulaliya. I will need all the help I need. Spiritual advice would also be awesome. xup :p Any suggestions? xrollinglol
I'm not the most spiritual guy you'll ever meet, but I've heard some churches have people speaking in tongues. In that case here's your best bet:

979fe028-ddbd-48a6-8a46-1f1f8f82e56e_800x600.jpg

But yeah no one has this Pokemon because for some reason (bless Japan) this is just a 'normal type' Pokemon.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: has voted! A wonderful semi with a fabulous selection - this edition is bursting with delights xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has REJU voted. Listening to semi 1 I was thinking to myself that it was oddly mostly quite tame for being our 150th edition. Then semi 2 happened..... you dirty lot! But what tunes you've brought xheat Highly competitive yet great semi. Certainly one of the most bloodbathy ones we've had in a while. It will be carnage at the results show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom