ge77.png

9322.gif

SEND YOUR LIST to @Uto before 21/12 23:59CET

g4un.png

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

cegs5

Lovely show! What is that creature in my :mx: banner? Is it a flower? I won’t tell you what those petals remind me, dirty me.

btw The artist and song should be “Malukah - Where are we going”. The one in furret show is correct though xrose.

Uto

Veteran
Lovely show! What is that creature in my :mx: banner? Is it a flower? I won’t tell you what those petals remind me, dirty me.

btw The artist and song should be “Malukah - Where are we going”. The one in furret show is correct though xrose.
The name of the Pokemon in the furret show is clickable, you can read all about it. Have notified Edweis that banner needs updating.

EDIT: Banner updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Seahorses have always fascinated me, so Kingdra seems fitting I guess (I always relate to water-related creatures being a Pisces, despite my fear of open water - I'm a paradox in a juxtaposed paradigm!) :lol:

Stellar show once again xheart

ShoeFlo

Since I didn't attend the LL I don't know whether the LL was ear-gasmic, but looking at the closer it ended orgasmic at least :mrgreen:

Great show, I might vote in REJU again!

empo21

Veteran
Omg Alola Sandshrew xheart great banners (got the steel tipe so I guess I almost rigged the poll for empoleon sksks)

Btw the name of the Bulgarian entry is misspelled

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Omg Alola Sandshrew xheart great banners (got the steel tipe so I guess I almost rigged the poll for empoleon sksks)

Btw the name of the Bulgarian entry is misspelled
That's what was registered in the 150 entry list but I'll look at your submission PM tonight ;)

Fun fact : when I saw Pingoléon's English name was Empoleon I instantly wanted to give it to you for the joke.
Then you said your username was actually inspired by it, troll be trolled I put the idea aside xqueenbitch
Empoleon was not eligible anyway

empo21

Veteran
That's what was registered in the 150 entry list but I'll look at your submission PM tonight ;)

Fun fact : when I saw Pingoléon's English name was Empoleon I instantly wanted to give it to you for the joke.
Then you said your username was actually inspired by it, troll be trolled I put the idea aside xqueenbitch
Empoleon was not eligible anyway

Should've kept my mouth shut 🤣

theditz83

Veteran
Wow this semi was super bipolar for me - quite a lot that I really enjoyed, but more songs than usual that I positively hate and don't want to listen to again. Rarely happens, but that's the way with this semi. It's a rocky road ol' Road 21 :lol:

:nl: has voted now ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Another very cute show! One's got to love those pokémon! 🤩 :no: ... - or more precisely Croagunk - has sent our votes in both semis. I've counted 6 amazing songs in each semi (only to mention the exceptional a-w-e-s-o-m-e entries). While I can't say that it was really difficult to rank the songs, in the first semi, all the six songs worth 12 points, in the second one picking the 12 pointer was easy-peasy. The remaining entries definitely worth 10 points each. And, apart from what I wrote, I can say that I'm happy with my top 10s. (y)

Good luck! :)

iowacorn

This semi... not my semi, but my lord. I had a 19 song shortlist that I reduced to 17... and I blanked 7!!! The other semi I just scrounged up 10 songs to vote for, but this bath is abounding with blood.

Good luck everyone!!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Another very cute show! One's got to love those pokémon! 🤩 :no: ... - or more precisely Croagunk - has sent our votes in both semis. I've counted 6 amazing songs in each semi (only to mention the exceptional a-w-e-s-o-m-e entries). While I can't say that it was really difficult to rank the songs, in the first semi, all the six songs worth 12 points, in the second one picking the 12 pointer was easy-peasy. The remaining entries definitely worth 10 points each. And, apart from what I wrote, I can say that I'm happy with my top 10s. (y)

Good luck! :)

Also, I can only imgine the (likely) headache I will feel when voting in the final... 🙄

You'd have to ask Krishoes then. I think Jigglypuff can do Healing Bell.
Kai and Ewig can learn Heal Bell too. Eula can also cure Smile's headache because she can do a move called Aromatherapy which has the same effect.

Voting in the final will be easy then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom