Contact us

WV SPIN-OFF 62: POSTIVITY (The SHOW!) - Deadline: 13/06 23:59 CET

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Because I am sad and spend far too long on Excel love you all, here are some similarities for you to enjoy!

similarities.png

Thank you all for entering this spinoff! I hope you all had a lot of fun :) Best of luck to Kris or whoever hosts the next one! :D

EDIT: Oh Gods, sorry about the formatting!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you for hosting Robert, you've done an awesome job xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations to Kris for winning with a super fun and catchy song from a show I still need to watchxheart

Thank you to all the people that voted for Part Time. I picked up about the same amount of points here as I did with them separately for regular and reju in the main contest last edition. Very happy again to see that people appeared to appreciate this kind of music. I'm wild about retro style synth pop.

Thank you Robert for the fabulous hosting and Ole for thinking up such a lovely themexrose One of the most enjoyable spin-offs i've played. Wish I could have given out more points.

cegs5

Congratulations Kris!
I'm not a big fan of American tv series but that song and performance was fun! xparty

Thank you all who voted for :uk: Agadoo. It was maybe a year ago when I discovered that hot hit, absolutely love it since then.
4th place is so far the best result I have ever reached in WV spin-offs. xthank

Thank you Robert for a great hosting!!!

Genesis

Congratulations Midwest on winning the spin-off xcheer
And congratulations to Lupus for great hosting xheart

Thanks to all who voted for :ca: xlove xheart

Krishoes

OMG I WON xcheer xfaint xheat

Thank youuuu for your points and Robert for hosting xlove xheart

:12: :cali: :jp: :tr: :en:
:8: :ca:
:7: :us: :uk: :ch:
:6: ::losn :paci:
:5: ::nswa :cu: :au:
:2: :nz:
:1: :de:

I will host xheya

esc87fan

Quite disappointed with my result, I would have expected such a classic song to do better than it should have. But thank you Rainy for the :10:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Krishoes! :D

Yay, top-10. I'm glad.
Thanks everyone who voted for :pl:! :) xheart

:12: :nz: ferret
:10: :is: whiteshoes :tr: Koori :ca: Genesis
:7: ::newy revallsay
:4: :us: Lupus :rs: Hele.
:3: :ru: MARCOMEN
:2: :jp: ZoboCamel
:1: ::midw Krishoes :paci: RainyWoods

xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Quite disappointed with my result, I would have expected such a classic song to do better than it should have. But thank you Rainy for the :10:

You're very welcome Steph. I was sad to see such a lovely and charming piece down so low. Strangely enough, I don't have strong memories of watching Snoopy cartoons, despite the fact my father was an animator and my mother a cel painter. I was fed a lot of cartoons. Snoopy was always around though as a lovable character. I had a Snoopy toy car and plane, and stuffed toy. Thank you for sharing this one Steph. I was strangely touched by the few comments you made at the LL when we were listening to the songs. It was very clear that Snoopy and Peanuts has meant a lot to you throughout the years, and it was the perfect choice to enter this spin-off with.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations ::midw! A well deserved win!

Thank you Robert for a magnificent hosting full of heart and happiness. It was a joy to watch you host solo finally.

And thank you very much for:
:10: :ru:
:8: :jp:
:6: :nz:
:2: Minnesota :pl:
:1: :au: :cali: ::losn :us:

ZoboCamel

Woo, my :12: won! Congratulations [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION], you deserved it~

Also: that hot last place for my entry, and second last for my home country. xheat I suppose I'm to blame for being too conservative and holding back my stronger entries for the main contest - hopefully I'll fare better with my debut over there! Nonetheless, much love to the few people who voted for :jp: this edition. Looking forward to seeing what theme we have next!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thanks for all your kind words everyone xhug I'm glad that you all seem to have enjoyed the spinoff! :D

Simon87

Congrats to the winner and wow 3rd place thanks all! :D

Top Bottom