Contact us

WV song stuck in your head today

Luki

even though it has the same mood and atmosphere like many of my Icelandic entry I am afraid to say that Youth Lagoon is an American artist. I sent that song during my short time as USA juror :D

giphy.gif

OMG what... I completely forgot you were American juror once, I pretty much thought you took over Iceland after the troll campaigns from SpZ and dogmeat. :')

ShoeFlo

giphy.gif

OMG what... I completely forgot you were American juror once, I pretty much thought you took over Iceland after the troll campaigns from SpZ and dogmeat. :')

I took over Iceland in WV 39. I think that was a long time after SpZ and dogmeat even played WV. In fact, I know these users only from the database... The last Iceland juror before I joined was actually Avalon.
Anyway, I was Iceland juror until WV 57, then I became US juror for eight editions and finally returned to Iceland in WV 66. xqueenbitch One can easily lose the track of users and the countries they are in charge of... so many changes after every edition and the time is passing by so quickly xcrazy Thanks god we have the database

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
So my parents listen to this god-awful radio station. I'm not even sure why either since the two of them both have thrown shade at it too, but they do. But recently, :neus: 59 has entered their regular rotation, and the prospect of there being a new song that all three of us enjoy, having come into their consciousness from this awful radio station no less, has left it just that little bit special to me. xheart

also it's stuck in my head and won't leave

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
WV60 :us: The Killers - Human

Found myself listening to this a lot lately.

kopachka

Denmark 58

Just went through my WV music folder and I think this is my all time favorite WV discovery. xlove xheart

Salmon

:ru: 72, but only because I recently discovered that some furries made an alternative music video for it, and it makes for a very… uh… interesting viewing experience.

Eulaliya

:mt: 59 [MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION]

ShoeFlo

WV 50 :is: Thorsteinn Einarsson - Leya

Compared to other entries of mine this has only minor value for me... but lately I've rediscovered my passion for it. Such a catchy and pleasing pop gem

Eulaliya

:in: 73
Mere pyaar! I've just watched the movie! xlove

FilipFromSweden

[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] I think you was the one who sent this one? :D

Top Bottom