Contact us

WV 178 HÚSAVÍK - SEMI FINAL 1 - RESLUTS: 19/11, 20 CET xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think this is your moment, Bernadette!

ShoeFlo

1_K%C3%A1ri_%C3%81rnason_%28cropped%29.jpg

This central defender was one of the heroes of Icelands Euro 2016 team. He was selected as man of the match against Austria in that tournament. On club level he’s never made it to one of the big leagues though. After spending most of his career on the British Island and Scandinavia, he headed to a more southern place of Europe in January 2017. He moved to…

Looren

Veteran
I don't really recalol him but by guessin not a big league for someone who failed in big leagues and judging by the countries left I would say Serbia maybe at a team like Crvena Zvezda ?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to everyone who qualified so far 🔥

ShoeFlo

john-grant-165410.jpg

Here we’ve got one of Icelands greatest music imports. This talented singer-songwriter has settled in Reykjavik in 2013 and received citizenship in 2022. He presented Iceland in WV 68. He is fluent in five languages and can hold basic conversations in two more languages. He wrote English lyrics for many Icelandic artists, Pollapönk and Ásgeir amongst others. This man was born and raised in…

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
john-grant-165410.jpg

Here we’ve got one of Icelands greatest music imports. This talented singer-songwriter has settled in Reykjavik in 2013 and received citizenship in 2022. He presented Iceland in WV 68. He is fluent in five languages and can hold basic conversations in two more languages. He wrote English lyrics for many Icelandic artists, Pollapönk and Ásgeir amongst others. This man was born and raised in…

giphy.gif

Top Bottom