Contact us

WV 178 HÚSAVÍK - SEMI FINAL 1 - RESLUTS: 19/11, 20 CET xheat

as78

Great show! xclap It's a pity that Latvia is not in this edition. I have a perfect choice in mind who could be as a link between Latvia and Iceland, I don't know if you would have used him, Flo. xthink

ShoeFlo

Great show! xclap It's a pity that Latvia is not in this edition. I have a perfect choice in mind who could be as a link between Latvia and Iceland, I don't know if you would have used him, Flo. xthink

I would have used Handball player Alexander Petersson :)

btw, this was the personalized banner I (or actually the AI) had prepared for you :D

bbSaLoh.png

I asked for a medieval instrument but it came up with that weird guitar xcrazy

Zeus

Thank you for making me and my harp Q, who knew classical music (with a little modern twist because of it being a live performance) would work here. Not me. Congrats everyone who Q'ed and well done Flo.

:nl: REG

:8: :uk:
:6: :marm:
:4: :dk:
:1: :svea:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I think you are excused. Kári played there for half an year and apparently didnt leave an impression xcrazy :D

And thanks for this idea of presenting the results :) somestimes you must be very creative to find links to Iceland but it is fun doing researches. Although in the end of the day I end up with mostly football players :lol:
I checked now and he played in 8 games and scored 2 goals, that's quite impressive for a centre-back. That was in 2017, though, that I didn't care much about football, otherwise he would've ringed a bell. :lol:

I think it was even more challenging for you to find connection to Iceland from so many countries and regions, you nailed it with Albanian murderer though. :lol: 🤣

Scania

No sorry, this is Kári Arnason. In January 2017 he moved from Malmö to Omonia Nikosia in Cyprus! :cy:
Congrats!
Awesome way of revealing the finalists!! And really fun to see Kári Arnason here :D He was a beast in my beloved Malmö FF when we reached the Champions League group stage in 2015. And Finnbogason was ridiculously good in our rivals Helsingborg a few years before!

ferret

Thanks to everyone who voted for the Great Britain! xheart I thought for a long time about where to put 🇬🇧 Fat Dog, in the end I chose NSC and I'm very glad I made the right decision. Absolutely insane entry and I'm happy there are people here on the forum somewhere who heard the same thing I did! xLO As for Dear Sherlock, they're often compared to Muse, only in 15 years their style hasn't gone anywhere, on the contrary it's getting better. I hope the move to London will be good for them. Congratulations to all the finalists! (y)

Top Bottom