Contact us

WV 176 in LARNACA - FINAL (Results tonight at 20:00 CEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Thanks for a great hosting job, Fofo! xrose

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Conny, amazing winner xheart

Thanks everyone for scoring France, great result for us xheart

And thanks Foti for stunning hosting again xheart

Uto

Veteran
While it kind of sucks to come within 5 points of victory and just miss out on a win dear me 144 points is a massive haul and I get 3rd place with an artist from my home town so yeah I'm very happy with how I did. My thanks to everyone for voting for Guelders. Also, I wish to dispel any rumours about my scorewhoring, I actually do like the song even though it's flute. There's a certain Middle Eastern vibe to the whole thing that I really dig so that's why I decided to send this. Scorewhore aspect didn't hurt though.

Of course congratulations to Conny with Belgium. I mean it's just a great song honestly, you can't complain losing to that really.

Fofo, many thanks for a hosting gig well done. We had sights to see, we had food, we had songs and dance, it was all good.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :be: Con & Yseult xheart xheart Such a great winner, it avenged your previous belgian bops too.

Congrats to :gr: Liza and ::guel Uto too! Fabulous trio in our top tonight.

Sorry :il: :( An Israeli hosting would've been fitting but also heartbreaking due to current events.

Thank you for another splendid hosting @CypriotGirl xheart not me accidentally making myself the last voter lmao

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Current situation:

IMG-0760.jpg

I’m currently halfway through performing in a musical and let me tell you this is an absolute DELIGHT to come back to my dressing room to xfaint

Obviously a bit busy rn but I’ll make a full proper post tomorrow and decide about hosting but for now… THANK YOUUU

esc87fan

You're in a musical, Conor? That's so cool! Which one (I'm guessing "Hair" by the looks of it)?

ShoeFlo

:is: Toneron - Life: 23rd, 51 points :is:

:12: :za: :uk:
:7: :hu: :it:
:3: :cali: Leinster
:2: :marm:
:1: Scania :nl: :rs: :lv: ::bawu

two sets of :12: is great xup :)
over anything else regarding my result let's draw a veil :LOL:
SF results havent been posted yet but I guess I owe Charly a big thank you for not voting in the Semi Final

Congrats to Connor again xup (amazing winner!) and thanks for flawless and charming Hosting again, dear Fofo :)

Sultana

Woah I just came here to see Greece flopping, but came to collect my silver medal instead! Congrats Belgium! And congrats Uto and Congrats Greece for slaaaaying with Pali!

Thank you Fotiana for being such a cool host!

BernadetteCydonia

Well that was certainly one of the editions of all time.

Huge congrats to :be: - it's a very vulnerable and powerful song coming from Yseult, glad it's getting its recognition there!
Thank you to :be: for 12ing my song, too (unless I'm remembering shit wrong) - and really just everyone who voted for Italy in the end, God bless your fabulous little souls. xheart
Somehow avoided Place of Real Winners! But that went to :cy: - unfortunately not an Anna Vissi song I'm into, but it's decent for all it is. If the host is in Place of Real Winners, can they consider hosting again? /j
And Iceland. Now that shit's stuck in my head. It sucks that not many people got you like I did. </3

Can't wait for WV 177, bring it on already!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations to Conny! xheart I recall you moved to Belgium on the strength of this song so it must feel very special to win with it. I felt guilty not having room for it in my final points but I'm glad it turned out perfect in the end.

Congrats also to Liza and her Greek bop xdanceAnd to Uto and his Guelders flute rave xblush (you caught me during my Baldur's Gate 3 bard era, lucky you).

A special mention as well to Amir. It was a poignant entry under horrific circumstances. A win would have been extremely emotional but also deserved on the strength of the song alone.

:us: 12th - 98 Points
:12: :fr: :cn:
:10: :coffee:
:8: :cali: :lv: :ie: :svea:
:7: :uk:
:6: ::scia
:5: :ca: :pl:
:4: :nl: ::guel
:3: :pt: :is:
:2: :cy: :hu:
:1: ::pk

This is a great result for The White Buffalo. I'd been waiting a while for the right timing to send this song. The lyrics were hitting me hard so it felt the moment to let it go. Thank you for the points. Also, it feels somewhat poetic to tie with my favourite Swedish artist and clear 12 of the edition.

Thank you Fofo for everything xrose Win again and again, and again please! You're a fun host and we need mooore!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
You're in a musical, Conor? That's so cool! Which one (I'm guessing "Hair" by the looks of it)?
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical! The wig is meant to look like Carole King’s hair :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :be: Connor on your sumptuous victory. The second I heard your song I was getting instant winner vibes - if I was liking it then it probably had broad pot appeal and I think its clear that paid off. Super pleased to see you win, with this lovely song.

Fotiana, thank you for your wonderful hosting. While I was sort of here at times, I was actually at work so sorry I wasn't able to follow properly. It's been a wonderful edition and fun to follow. xheart

Thank you for the 7th place! Fun fact, but this is actually my first ever 7th place. I'll need to check properly but I think I may have finally completed my top 10 bingo card. This was a sort of suggestion from Gary that I had said I would send since before I returned to Western USA so many editions ago. For various reasons I kept pushing it back and now It finally got it's shot to serve. Ava Max is such a great musical artist, producing these such fine slices of pop divinity. A sizeable chunk of the modern mainstream pop leaves me somewhat cold, but she is a real gem. I'd expect her turning up again at some point. ;) Thank you for the points. xheart

:west: 7th
116pts

:12: :cy: :se: :paci:
:10: :tr: :de: :at:
:8: :es:
:7: :il: :gr:
:6: :be: :cn:
:5: :hu:
:4: xexcuseme
:3: :rs: :neus:
:2: :al: :us:
:1: ::tm

xrose

Fierro

Congratulations :be: and thank you for 5th place to majestic Yulia Yurina ❤️

We enjoyed many songs but the edition was so rich this time that some entries just barely missed my top-10: :is: :rs: :pt:

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, thanks once again to all those loyal Reju voters that gave us the boost we needed to qualify... Again. Note to the next host, if you try to screw :se: again by using that Scandi-phobic Random.org, we riot! IOTAP

Kidding of course, solid hosting as always Foti, great work! xclap

Congrats Conny - liked the song, but just didn't stick with me enough to throw it some points in the final. Glad you won with a song that's very special to you though xlove

Shame that we just missed out on triple figures and left side of the scoreboard in the end, but this entry was in full dedication to our glorious and eternally fabulous WV brother Kai - so delighted to snag that :12: from you in both semi reju and final, your taste is once again confirmed. Grabbing Fabi's top mark after such a long time is sweet too!

:se:
13th place - 98 points
:12: Spain, USA
:10: France
:7: Western USA, Ukraine, Northeastern USA
:6: Turkey, Portugal, California
:5: Cyprus, Serbia, Albania
:4: Latvia (omg Aigars and I can finally bond over an act!)
:2: Poland, China, Pacific States

Helena Paparizou, BWO... Where next...? xthink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom