Contact us

WV 176 in LARNACA - FINAL (Results tonight at 20:00 CEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
WELCOME TO LARNACA!!!

89uKdBN.png

cy-larn.gif

Q8po3DP.png

406760054.jpg

-larnaca.jpg

IENurpM.jpg

RtsHa3s.jpg

1S5WuHj.jpg

faGKCyz.jpg

VENUE: EUROPE SQUARE TEMPORARY STAGE
1hoDjp8.png

*I specifically asked for the stage to stay for few more days, after it was used for the 50 year anniversary concert of Anna Vissi last Saturday. :)

HOSTS:
xvJdYvi.png
G7nJZjs.png

ENTRIES:

TEXT SHOW:

DEADLINE: 11/10/23, 23:59 CEST

SEND ALL YOUR VOTES TO ME!

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
cyprus-commandaria-wine.jpg

*Commandaria: an amber-coloured sweet dessert wine made in the Commandaria region of Cyprus on the foothills of the Troödos Mountains. It's one of the oldest wines in the world, dating back to 800 BC. Richard the Lionheart pronounced Commandaria "the wine of kings and the king of wines" during his wedding in Limassol in 12-century.

Free shots of Commandaria to everyone as soon as they submit their votes!

VOTED:

:cy::tr::se::es::cl::rs::no:::scia:fr::ca::pt::il::west::nl::pl:::zb:al::ua:::guel:cali::jp::gr::de::is::be::uk::at::us::lv::cn::hu::ie::marm::neus:::tm::bawu::pk:it::paci::svea: Leinster
(41/41)​

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: has voted!

Not a very good final for me tbh. I enjoy my top 10 and the top ones are very strong, but it drops off quickly.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Great job hosting thus far!

:cali: voted and had so, so many tough decisions, both on what to give my highest points and what to include.

ShoeFlo

:is: voted.

the best final for a long while... 7 songs that would have deserved high points,13 good songs in total, three more songs that were decent. My top 10 is a high quality mix of genres I am very much into so it was terribly hard to rank these songs.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:paci: voted, not a super strong final line-up, but I really enjoyed my top 10, especially my top 3 xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
5t7a6k7ob1f21.jpg

On closer inspection, this final wasn't as great as I thought it was. There was really only one song I actually loved (for me there's always a big important difference between loving something rather than just liking it), and so it was the easiest 12 ever.. BUT then there were about fifteen songs which were solidly enjoyable enough, each feeling like something I'd usually have sitting on maybe 4-6 points. I feel really guilty about the exclusions I've had to make and I think a couple of them may be unpleasant surprises for their jurors, so I'm sorry in advance. I legit felt anxiety when ordering the songs. Overall this does feel a really strong and competitive final. It will be exciting to see what happens.

Fotiana, once again a fantabulous show! xheart

theditz83

Veteran
This final was solid, but a bit like Kai, only really my Top 2 are "obsessions" - and my :12: was still an easy one for me. 15 songs were under consideration for my points though, so it was a decent overall listening experience xup

ferret

The vote 🇬🇧 was sent in the old dialog. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom