Contact us

WV 176 in LARNACA - FINAL (Results tonight at 20:00 CEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Okay now that I've got a moment spare:

:12: :cali: :hu:
:10: :cy: :jp: ::tm
:8: :cl: :fr: ::guel :is: :paci:
:7: :pl:
:6: :ca:
:5: :pt: :nl: :marm: :neus:
:4: :svea: Leinster
:3: :west: ::zb :ie:
:2: :de:

Thank you guys SO much again for all your votes! This win really means a lot to me, 'Corps' is a stunning song and one that I've been wanting to send here for some time but I was holding out waiting for France to become free... but then I found out Yseult relocated to Brussels some time ago and everything clicked into place :mrgreen: So yes, as Rainy mentioned, this song was more or less the whole reason for my move to Belgium (supported with some great songs that I found while searching) and I'm glad that so far it has proven to be a great decision.

Thanks so much to Foti for a wonderful edition, you're such a fun and reliable host! I'm glad I got to enjoy this one to the full after flopping last time you hosted :lol: Please win again soon xcheer

And while I'm on the subject of hosting... YES I will host, and sorry @Looren I'm gonna be a basic bitch and invite you all to BRUSSELS xdance2

chontono

Congrats, Conwell, great great winner xcheer
Sorry I changed my mind in the last minute and I gave my 12 to the stunning song of :ua:, otherwise there would have been a tie on the top, but anyway both are great entries, good luck with hosting xbow
Btw, I also moved to :cl: for Rubio but this was a colossal flop, truly not the first time that happens to me here xshrug

Gabor77

Thanks to everyone who voted for :hu: xlove xcheer

Congrats Belgium on your victory I absolutely love your song, really happy you made it xheart

And thanks @CypriotGirl for a perfect hosting. I gotta say, that the battle semi reveals are by far my favorites, so thanks for that xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom