Not open for further replies.

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ENTRY BY PM TO WORLDVISION IN THE FOLLOWING (!!!) FORM:
Country/Region:
Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back-up entry: (optional, but highly recommended)

DDL - 8th April 18:00 CEST
CHANGES
EurovisionSmile | :no: Norway ➟ :ie: Ireland
SwedishFailurez | :br: Brazil ➟ :no: Norway
Journalist | ::ista Istanbul ➟ ::bz Bosnia and Herzegovina
empo21 | :bg: Bulgaria ➟ :rs: Serbia
Edweis | ::toho Tohoku ➟ Hokkaido

RETURNING
lavieenrose | ::midw
pras | :vn:
kopachka | ::gota
ZoboCamel | :jp:

BREAK
fer20 | :sobr:

ENTERING
Adrian

WITHDRAWING

Database WV 01 - 153 (Excel)
Check if your entry is geoblocked

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 49
:cy: :no: :be: :fr: :au: :tr: ::nuna ::cata :ca: ::weca
:kr: ::balu :ba: ::sudo ::sile :it: :rs: :hu: :cn: :ua:
:cali: :mx: :dk: ::crim :at: :susa: :svea: :seou: :uk: :kz:
:west: :ro: :vn: :en: :es: :pl: :ar: :paci: ::bmen :nl:
:gr: :us: :ru: :lv: :se: :ie:
New South Wales
Valencia
Hokkaido

Last edited:

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
To all participants,

We'd like to remind you about what is expected from you in the entry submission process. We've seen recently seen a spike in issues around eligibility, submission format and just general sloppiness. We'd like to make it clear that while we're here to check and confirm every entry, making sure they're eligible, it is not our job to do all of that work. It is important that you are checking this yourself before sending your entry to make sure it is eligible so we don't have any complications during the submission process and after. It generally takes several minutes to confirm entries, and in some cases even more upwards of 20 minutes. With 50+ entries to confirm and our own lives, we can't be constantly doing this over and over again. Here is a few key things you can do to make it easier:

• Provide supplimentary material (bios, articles, social media etc) that show how exactly your entry is eligible
To make this clear, if you're sending someone super obscure provide us with the links to show who the hell they are and how they're eligible. If it is not clear they're eligible, then either contact the mods well in advance (edition before ideally) to ask for clarity, or send your entry as soon as submission opens with the sources attached - Do not leave it to the final days or even hours (as that does happen) to throw a borderline entry at us. It isn't cute. This is also particularly important if you play with a region; they may be famous and from the wider country, but pinpointing them to your specific region can sometimes be hard. Use logic here and be as helpful as possible

• Check the database
We literally have it linked right there for you, use it. People sending songs that have already taken part happens far too frequently.

• Format it as we tell you to
Literally send your entry like this below -

Artist-song:
Video Link:
Back up:

It's that simple, you don't need to jazz it up with bold, italics, special fonts putting the song title in between ' ', also the artist and song title do not need to be different lines. Keep it simple and clean, so we can copy it over without having to change all of your formatting. Back-up entries may be optional, but we want to reiterate clearly how important they are, even if you're sure your song is eligible send one just in case. Some people even use the same back up repeatedly for several editions. You can't complain if you didn't send a backup and then your entry ends up disqualified.

• Double check
Make sure what you're sending us is correct, check your links etc. It's not our job to correct your sloppy work later on mid edition or whenever.

This isn't targeted at everyone, or any single person. It's directed to the vast majority to remind you what we expect from you when sending your entries, some of you already do this and we thank you, but we'd appreciate it if everyone could male it as easy as possible to limit mistakes and make our job easier by following what is written above.

Thank you,

The Mod Team

:no: entry sent and we want revenge after being robbed by ::bmen

Kek, good luck everyone! xheat

hijirio

Veteran
Turkish entry sent, first time I'm sending a ballad from Twerkey :tr:
And it's a returning artist!
Enjoy xqueenbitch

esc87fan

:ca: is sending a returnee hoping to go a little better than their last participation!

Uto

Veteran
Belgium sends a hipster, a prep boy, a skater, a science nerd and a grungy dude with daddy issues or whatever, like I dunno.

Milos-BC

:fi: will be taking a break this edition. I need some time to recover both mentally and physically. Neither of these things is good at the moment.

As many already know, I lost my grandfather because of COVID-19 last week......

and on top of that, I am also COVID positive now, for the second time in two months. Both times I got infected while caring for my family members.

The symptoms are mild, but very unpleasant to say the least. I have no fever, I'm not tired, I am not coughing, but the whole body hurts and from time to time I feel I don't have enough oxygen. Though, this last thing could also be somewhat anxiety-related, and my anxiety is over the roof lately.

The recent events have taken their toll on me and I will have to sit back until I feel able to contribute to the contest once again. And right now, in this condition, it is hardly doable.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

:fi: will be taking a break this edition. I need some time to recover both mentally and physically. Neither of these things is good at the moment.

As many already know, I lost my grandfather because of COVID-19 last week......

and on top of that, I am also COVID positive now, for the second time in two months. Both times I got infected while caring for my family members.

The symptoms are mild, but very unpleasant to say the least. I have no fever, I'm not tired, I am not coughing, but the whole body hurts and from time to time I feel I don't have enough oxygen. Though, this last thing could also be somewhat anxiety-related, and my anxiety is over the roof lately.

The recent events have taken their toll on me and I will have to sit back until I feel able to contribute to the contest once again. And right now, in this condition, it is hardly doable.

Good luck everyone and have fun!
We are so sorry for your loss. Horrible to lose a relative so close to the family, but you are passionate who is caring for the family despite the struggles you are going through.

Take care and stay strong. xrose

dogmeat

• Provide supplimentary material (bios, articles, social media etc) that show how exactly your entry is eligible
To make this clear, if you're sending someone super obscure provide us with the links to show who the hell they are and how they're eligible. If it is not clear they're eligible, then either contact the mods well in advance (edition before ideally) to ask for clarity, or send your entry as soon as submission opens with the sources attached - Do not leave it to the final days or even hours (as that does happen) to throw a borderline entry at us. It isn't cute. This is also particularly important if you play with a region; they may be famous and from the wider country, but pinpointing them to your specific region can sometimes be hard. Use logic here and be as helpful as possible
I wasn't aware you were actually checking origins of every entry. I thought you were working under an assumption of good will that everyone would be checking these things on their own.

Steffan

:seou: is in! And y'all know exactly what we are sending!
Your fave "noise music" boygroup is here to make y'all go crazy!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am hurtling straight to last place with this KZ entry xheat

Eulaliya

:en: has sent a returning Lupine artist (temporarily) xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom