Contact us

WV 147 ST. JOHN'S ⛵ Come From Away ⛵ GRAND FINAL DRAW POSTED | GRAND FINAL LL TODAY 21:00 CEST 🍁

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

wv147title.jpg

Welcome to Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada's youngest and easternmost province

Locals call it "The Rock", as much of the province is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean. It is the first place in North America to see the sun rise, and from picturesque little villages to the thriving capital city of St. John's (our host city), there is always something new to experience.

When people from outside the province visit Newfoundland, it's said that they've "come from away". It's also said that Newfoundlanders are among the friendliest people you'll ever meet, you'll be treated like family.

Please enjoy your stay!

Schedule
Confirmations: October 5 - 10
Semifinal 1: October 11 - 16 (results October 17)
Semifinal 2: October 12 - 17 (results October 18)
Grand Final: October 19 - 24 (results October 25)

A note from the host:
You've come to Canada at a great time. October 11, the day of Semifinal 1, is Thanksgiving Day in my country. I am thankful to to be part of this community and have friends like all of you! :)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Lovely intro! Good luck with hosting Steph xlove

as78

Good luck with hosting Steph! xcheer
Lovely opening banner! xheart

The first thing about St. John's what comes to my mind is TV series Hudson & Rex. :D

Amir

Veteran
Good luck with hosting xheart

I'll miss some parts of this edition since I will be in Barcelona, but I can vote in the semi before I leave and in the Final when I come back xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Best of luck with hosting Steph! Will have to think of a song that merits the occasion :D

Eulaliya

Good luck with hosting Steph! xcheer

(I was about to send my intentions for co-hosting but I forgot there's someone else doing so before my time, apologies for the delay. Curse myself and my sleep schedule for this *facepalm*)

esc87fan

I've already gotten a good start on the semifinal banners, once I get the song list they should be easy to finish. They're coming out really nice, I think you're going to like them :)

Amir

Veteran
the draw improved a lot for me compared to the last few editions, I can see a few people there that could like my entry :>
(and as always I love being in SF1)

ShoeFlo

It must be some unwritten rule that I am always put into Semi Final 2 :lol:

other than that, I've got no strong opinion of this draw but I'd wish to have Anna in my Semi

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Oh my god I am such a dumb!! I ran an NF and missed the entry deadline b/c I forgot what day it was!! I'm so sorry, everyone, I'll be putting that on hold and sending the winner next time.

Probably a sign that I needed a bit of a break if I'm that disorganized, even if I'm disappointed to be missing your edition, Steph. To next edition!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
200.gif

Eh at first I was like god no as my eyes went straight to the pot I'm most hopeful for with my entry to see the four people I really wanted in the first semi. A couple of other pots seem decent to good though so who knows. I'm curious and excited to find out exactly how people will react to this song. Bring this edition on!!! 🥳

And good luck of course to Steph and Looren! Can't wait for the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom