Contact us

Live WorldVision Christmas Special in Budapest /// The Show /// RESULT SHOW: 27. December at 22:00 CET

marc

WdOBsTd.png

Amir

Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if :uk: is one of Nikos secret Christmas favourites (as it was for Fabi and me)
so I go for UK or maaaaybe Northern Ireland

esc87fan

Last place is never nice in a Christmas special, but I just wanted to show that the Muppets' magic shines on in everyone's hearts. So thank you to those who voted for me

Congrats Amir, you deserve the win. And thank you Marc for a well-hosted show. See you all next year!

Seok-jin

Congrats :en: xcheer
Thank you @marc for hosting this special edition, everything was amazing xheart
Also thanks a lot to everyone who voted for :kr: xrunhug

:12: :seou: LEGEND xheart
:6: :ua: xlove
:5: :bg: :ca: :de: xlove
:1: :fr: :us: Northern Ireland xlove

xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Amir - great entry and delighted you won! Nice to see my hot :12: :it: scrape into the Top 10 as well xheat

Thanks for all of the votes for Smile.dk and :se: this edition - love this song and hope it was a new discovery for a few of you that you can replay each festive season from now on xlove

Roll of legends...

:7: :us:
:6: :bg: :de: :dk:
:4: :neus:
:3: :uk: :en:
:2: :it: :fr:
:1: :kr:

Thanks @marc for a great job on the hosting xclap

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :en: and Amir and thank you so much for voting for Eartha and rewarding her with a third place!!! She's been a 2020 discovery for me so ending so high with her on Christmas has truly been a gift.

@RainyWoods looook xcry (idk if you're taking part idk who anyone is 😂)

Great hosting, Marc!! Budapest has been a treat, I'm definitely planning to see it in real life in 2021 or beyond.

Top Bottom