Contact us

Live WorldVision Christmas Special in Budapest /// The Show /// RESULT SHOW: 27. December at 22:00 CET

ferret

I'm glad that RC got so high, but I'm upset that it's not in the top 3... :(
Thank you all, especially Mid-Atlantic 🇺🇸 and Ukraine 🇺🇦 for 12 points! xlove Now I will hope that the NSC will win the Christmas Spin-off and the Rend Collective will have another chance (with a different song). ;)
Congratulations to England :en: finally won what I also voted for. :lol: Thank you for hosting @marc! xangel

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :en:! :) I didn't know this was considered a Christmas song in the UK. :lol: I've only known it as a regular '80s pop ballad my whole life.

Thank you Marc for your very festive hosting! xbow

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for Mid-Atlantic States and giving me that fabulous second place! xlove xhug xheat I'm so happy some of you enjoyed it so much!

:12: :fi: :susa: :bg: xheart
:10: :neus: :kr: xheart
:8: :ua: xheart
:7: :mn: Northern Ireland xheart
:6: :it: xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congrats :en: and Amir and thank you so much for voting for Eartha and rewarding her with a third place!!! She's been a 2020 discovery for me so ending so high with her on Christmas has truly been a gift.

@RainyWoods looook xcry (idk if you're taking part idk who anyone is 😂)

Great hosting, Marc!! Budapest has been a treat, I'm definitely planning to see it in real life in 2021 or beyond.

No, I didn't take part. I'm sorry :cry: I wasn't feeling in a festive mood at all. I'm glad you've been enjoying Eartha so much. Santa Baby was the song she was most famous for. It was a Christmas classic, and quite fittingly the 25th of December was the date she also passed away back in 2008.

A funny coincidence is that I had actually sent her as my artist to this upcoming edition of the main game, but one of my favourite bands released a new song, and I spontaneously changed my entry about ten minutes before the deadline (something I've never done before) :eek:

I hope you all had a nice Christmas 🎄 xheart

Uto

Veteran
I'm sorry I totally missed this yesterday. For some reason had this mentally noted as being tonight instead of yesterday. Seeing how people voted I can't be disappointed with how Mongolia did, really a great score. I see Amir won with Frankie. Not my fave, but that's a solid winner I think. Was generally about the lack of obvious Christmas hits in this. No Wham at least lol. Amir, congrats. Also my thanks to marc for making it all happen.

One question (actually three): I don't know who Ukraine, Finland and UK were. I would guess Fierro, Milos-BC and marc, but can we get clarification on that?

Fierro

I must say I have made a mistake during my points distribution. I'm so sorry for that. I have given 10 points to :ca: because I thought that was Carly Rae Japsen...

upd: i'm really bad... :lol: it was indeed her, there's no mistake. idk why I got confused after Steph's comment, I'm so used to her being always Canada

esc87fan

It's okay Fierro, the best part of spin-offs is that we can be any country or region we want outside of the main game. I would never send Carly Rae anyway

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Not the best result I could have gotten but I got 3 sets of high points so it isn't that bad :lol:
Congrats Amir and :en: ! xcheer And thanks marc for hosting !

:12: Northern Ireland
:10: :susa:
:8: Mid-Atlantic States
:6: :fi:
:4: :en:
:1: :ua:

Top Bottom