Contact us

WLSC 268 ⏪ FLASHBACK ⏪ Winner revealed!!

theditz83

Veteran
Fierro took us back over 10 years to 2013 - a year of carefree optimism and good vibes for him! xheart

VOTER 6: FIERRARIA
6-FIERRARIA.png

iowacorn

Scania reminisced about those car journeys to football matches with his father...
...and made me reminisce about the Letters to Cleo cover of his entry from the film "10 Things I Hate About You" xmetal

VOTER 5: GRAND DUCHY OF STRENCI
5-GRAND-DUCHY-OF-STRENCI.png
And made me reminisce about riding the school bus at 6:45 AM with the bus driver blasting the oldies station :cool::us:

theditz83

Veteran
ferret chose not to share a specific memory but we are reminded every day by his presence just how awesome ferrets are, and their elite status in all forum contests here (no other animal has it's own section of each show... :lol:)

VOTER 12: NEW BANDER STATE
12-NEW-BANDER-STATE.png

OMFG TIE AT THE TOP!! AND TWO ENTRIES CLOSING IN... xfaint

theditz83

Veteran
4 NATIONS ARE STILL IN WITH A SHOT...

LET'S REVEAL THE WINNER... ASHLEY ISN'T AROUND, SO NO NEED FOR THE SPOILER SPAM THIS TIME...

I reminisced about those mid-90s shopping trips to the big city with my brother spending every spare penny of my pocket money on music, but all you care about now is the final scoreboard right...?

VOTER 14: MOISANTIA

theditz83

Veteran
:5: and :10: are missing

:5: to Meridia or Tamausia, while blanking the other would seal the victory for either
:10: to Meridia or Tamausia would seal the victory for either, as the other would be too far away

Are you excited??

tumbleweed-desert.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for all the votes for Cicero - I didn't imagine that a fairly unknown, random little mid-90s Eurodance track from a Glaswegian DJ/producer would almost get me a double-win - thank you so much for all the votes...

:12: ::bal xlove
:10: ::fie xlove
:8: SHB & Waiting Iist xlove
:7: Lo'Paia & Grand Duchy of Strenci xlove
:6: Meridia xlove
:5: ::oos & Bála Kunmenai xlove
:4: ::tad xlove
:3: xshrug
:2: ::uto ::nbs xlove

Hope you enjoyed this edition - and congrats Connor, such a bop, and the music video actually gave me major memories back to my week touring Kenya back in 2008 (Lake Nakuru with the flamingoes xheat xlove)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh my, such a charming results show - sorry for missing it! I know presenting the results to a ghost audience is quite annoying. :(

Congrats ::tad xlove You might be in your flop era in NSC, but not here, what a great winner xheat

Thank you so much for 3rd place! What a great way for me to end this nostalgic themed edition xbow
10 SHB, Marcobia, Tamausia & Deltannor
08 Grand Duchy of Strenci, Oosingimaed, Bala Kunmenai
07 New Bander State
05 Lo'Paia, Utopolis
03 Waiting Iist

Fabulous hosting, Gary! Really loved the theme xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::tad, great winner! :D And congrats to SHB on becoming the 7th nation to reach 100 points from ::bal! xcheer

Surprisingly many high scores for my entry, and despite the low number of participants in this edition, I haven't had a better points score since WLSC 260. :eek: So thanks for all the points! xheart

Thanks for the show, Gary! :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh my xfaint finally a good result on this side of the forum :lol: thanks so much for all the votes xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah congrats, Connor on your victory and some great results overall there :mrgreen: Very happy with this outcome. Thank you for all the points to Lo'Paia, my hours of struggling to find an entry paid off. xrose Thanks for you hosting, Gary! Despite early stresses, it's been a real fun edition and theme -you always do such a magnificent job.

strajker

Congrats to the winner, in regard with WSN's result these results just ain't giving it.

Marcos C

Congratulations, Tamausia & Deltannor and @theCONWEL, on your victory! Thanks, @theditz83, for a wonderful job of hosting this spinoff.

Thanks to the following for their points.

:12: Utopolis
:10: Grand Duchy of Strenci
:6: Fierraria, Moisantia, Waiting Iist
:3: Balearica Island, New Bander State, Öösingimäed, Tamausia & Deltannor
:1: Bála Kunmenai

Top Bottom