Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@Leydan send me Ciara gif plz xcrazy

ciara-flop.gif
#

this one? x

Milos-BC

Now we are going out of Europe for a bit.......to Canada, to be more precise. Öösingimäed is ready to reveal their votes. I can say, the NSC hosted in this beloved nation will forever be in my heart......for many different reasons, but let's see which countries will keep the points from Öösingimäed in their hearts too.

Not long until we find out the winner now!

17-singim-ed.png

Milos-BC

Our second last voter for tonight is Tamausia & Deltannor. Unfortunately, we didn't have the pleasure to welcome Tamausia& Deltannor last time, but we are very happy that they are here with us tonight. My Swedish isn't very good, but nonetheless, I'll give it a try - God kväll Connor, berätta hur du röstade...

And Tamausian 12 points have basically "sealed the deal". But nonetheless, our beloved co-host will have the opportunity to be the last voter, just like last time xheart

18-Tamausia-Deltannor.png

Milos-BC

Everything is revolving around symbolism when it comes to our shows, and just like the host had the opportunity to open the results show, the co-host will be the one to close it xheart

I can just say that I really enjoyed hosting this show with you as well, my love, and I am also glad that we managed to deliver yet another special show that people will remember. Both of our songs for this edition have been symbolic as well and there was a reason why we chose these particular songs for this particular edition. The result really didn't matter at all, but we are both happy to see that people loved both of these songs very much xheart

19-Rahasia-Diati.png

Congratulations Tcher-Racoi!

Milos-BC

You can also find the full scoreboard here.

Congratulations to Tcher-Racoi, certainly a well-deserved victory xheart xcheer We are looking forward to coming to Tcher-Racoi for the next edition.

Thank you everyone for participating and being a part of this edition, I hope it will remain in the nicest possible memory xlove

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::tch, great winner! :D

I'm really surprised to finish 8th with this mashup. The first time since my win in 248 that I've finished in the top 10, and I really didn't expect it to happen with a trance mashup. It's not gonna change anything, I would have kept sending these alternative versions of old NSC entries anyway, but it's great to see that at least some of them get some appreciation here. Thanks again for all the points! :D

Thanks to our hosts for another great edition. And I'm glad to hear you're ok after those storms Milos. xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo Great winner! Congratulations Tom, Tcher-Racoi! :D

Thanks for the points to Lo'Paia, I didn't have expectations as it was a bit of a random choice made in the moment, so happy with the outcome. :D

Thank you hosts for a fun edition with some fab graphics, hopefully them storms doesn't cause much more disuption for you, Milos. :D

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks ::tad for :10: and ::rah for that :5: at the end xclap

6th is perfect - I loved this song from first listen, such a surprise since I had my doubts that Leigh-Anne could be a strong soloist, but this has me pumped for her future material. Delighted a few of you enjoyed it too xup

10 Lo'Paia, Tamausia & Deltannor (yep, it was basically Ashley and Conny fodder, and seems to have worked xup )
8 Mormadorei, Xochimilia
6 Fierraria, Tcher-Racoi
5 SHB, Rahasia-Diati
2 Belvist, Konthena, Balearica Island, Bigicia

Congrats Milos and Veronika for a beautiful edition, loved it! And of course, to our victorious winner ::tch - congrats! WLSC will forever love Agnes it seems xheat

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Sincere congratulations to ::tch!
This is really awesome - winning WLSC on your debut! Well done! xclap

Thanks everyone for supporting ::rah. Some may notice that my entry was a bit... far from my main style, but I genuinely wanted to send this song exactly to this edition, because it's really special and means a lot to me. :)

:12: ::ous :eek: xrunhug
:10: ::bel
:8: ::tch
:7: ::mor ::big
:6: ::moi
:5: ::nbs
:4: ::aka
:2: ::oos

As Miloš rightfully noticed, this time both of our songs were symbolic and had personal meaning. We are very happy and amazed by the fact that they got such great results! Wow, this is definitely beyond our expectations! xheya

Thank you everyone for being with us and participating, and also for your amazing feedback, it honestly means a lot to both of us! :)

And yes, all the way I was feeling so delighted to host the show with you, my love ::bel @Milos-BC xlove
This edition will definitely stay forever in our hearts, won't it? ;) xheart

Eidechse

Congratulations to ::tch! The winner lived up to the nation's legacy. (y)

Thank you for the points to ::ech. All points are lovely even if my song did not get top 10 this time.

Hosting from @Milos-BC and @Veronika is lovely too. I hope you all made it through the horrible weather happening right now without getting hurt. All support to you! ❤️

Uto

Veteran
Expected Utopolis to do quite well, I mean this wasn't really the best WLSC ever so I could maybe sneak some sympathy points in here and there and I think I did. Obviously it requires quite a bit of mental damage to really get into that Uto mood, but some of you qualify for that as well as I do. So yeah thanks for a really solid result.

Congrats to the winner of course. Can't really fault the song. It's not the best she ever made, but it's still very enjoyable stuff and the landslide speaks for itself. Hosts, really cool banners, well done you two and of course my thanks for the effort involved.

ferret

Honestly, not a good time to be hosting in NBS... Maybe there are those interested? :unsure: @Marlfox?

Milos-BC

Sadly, it wouldn't be the right moment for Belvist to host again and we would also like to give someone else the opportunity to host.

@Leydan can take over if the opportunities allow.

Top Bottom