Contact us

WLSC 259 | Belvist & Rahasia-Diati | Results show: 23.07. 2023 @ 21:00 CET

Milos-BC

VLo0n8j.png

Welcome to Belvist and its capital, Bela City one more time and for yet another WLSC...259th in order, no less xcheer xheart We were having such a great time together only two months ago, and this time your lovely host and even more lovely co-host will ensure that, this time around, you enjoy the whole show even more, if possible xheart xcheer

Just like last time, love will be the theme of this edition as well xheart All kudos for this amazing logo go to @Veronika xheart She will have the chance and opportunity to show all of her graphic design skills for this edition xcheer :D It is a perfect opportunity for just that.

As usual, confirm your entries to me via PM or in the topic itself. The planned deadlines are as follows:

Confirmation deadline: 01/07/2023 - 08/07/2023
Voting: 09/07/2023 - 16/07/2023
Results show: 17/07/2023

Of course, changes are possible depending on the circumstances but this is what we have in plan at this point. Keep the songs coming and enjoy your stay xcheer

(text show)

Last edited:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
This is a bit risky, as I'm not totally sure I'll have time to vote in both NSC and WLSC at the same time, but since I discovered that one of the originals of this (Chicane - Saltwater) also competed in Belvist in NSC 14, I just have to take part here. ;)

::bal BALEARICA ISLAND - WLSC 259 :en: ::noir :se: :us: :nl:

Chicane & Inversed vs Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc - SOS Saltwater (Mr. Trancetive Mashup)

theditz83

Veteran
Is this the end of WLSC as we knew it? With the unprecedented number of graduates from the WL to the main roster for this coming NSC edition, I fear that we may never see a number of the nations from past editions competing here anymore. Hopefully people still stick around, cos it would be such a shame to see this fall by the way side :(

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Is this the end of WLSC as we knew it? With the unprecedented number of graduates from the WL to the main roster for this coming NSC edition, I fear that we may never see a number of the nations from past editions competing here anymore. Hopefully people still stick around, cos it would be such a shame to see this fall by the way side :(
I'm not too worried tbh. Most of us recently have been roster nations. Maybe we'll see a drop in number of entries for a while (it's also summer, people might have holiday plans), but we've seen before that when the WL is short, more people join it since they expect the waiting time to be short, so maybe we'll see some new nations soon. I'm also hoping some of the NSC nations who left recently will pop by here from time to time. Besides, WLSC survived when it was down to just 5 entries in WLSC 141, and I'm pretty sure some have sent their entries by PM, so I don't think we're down to those numbers just yet. :)

Uto

Veteran
We might lose 2 people, maybe 3. Not a very big deal.

Milos-BC

We are solidly filled now, but due to real-life obligations, the deadline will be extended for one more day.

Anyone who hasn't signed up yet has one additional day to do so xcheer We hope to see you here!

ferret

B
N
S
FALLING IN REVERSE | LAST RESORT

Top Bottom