Contact us

WLSC 256 * Belvist & Rahasia-Diati * Results Show: 8th May, 22:00 CET!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member

Zeus

Congrats @Milos-BC and thanks for hosting to the both of you.

My entry was purely to troll @Uto I hope you liked it. Surprised it ended up pretty high in the end lol.

Milos-BC

I will definitely write some concluding remarks as well. But for now, I truly hope you enjoyed our mutual show, it was a celebration of our love and a gift for everyone xheart xcheer

Uto

Veteran
Congrats @Milos-BC and thanks for hosting to the both of you.

My entry was purely to troll @Uto I hope you liked it. Surprised it ended up pretty high in the end lol.
I was about halfway through the song but it had worn me down and I got triggered. You win, I didn't listen to the whole song. Where dogmeat at. Come at me bro.

Milos thank you for hosting, it is a bit crummy that an edition about love gets slightly derailed by a distinct lack of love elsewhere, but let's take that as a sign that we all have some learning to do on that front. Congratulations on the win as well. I don't recall exactly if I voted for Belvist, but I might have. If not, you were my 11th, because I did think the song was pretty good.

Thank you all for voting for Utopolis. Of course I had to send a song about a love that never happened, because we can't be seen being nice to people. Luckily we didn't get docked points for that.

Fierro

EchseNam last? Delusional me thinking it would compete for the top as a perverting expectations act xshock :lol: but probably I was the one of few players blown out with this performance. It then faded on me a bit but if I knew it would finish so low I'd probably give them my Top-3 points.

Big thanks to every nation that supported us and for 10th place xheart xcheer I honestly wasn't sure how this electronic alternative piece will do, so left side placement seems rewarding.

Congratulations Belvist! Didn't have doubts about your victory in this edition after the first listen, impressive song. Thank you for this hosting full of love fluids. 💞

Milos-BC

Thank you everyone once again for all of your wonderful comments, votes, and most of all, for being a part of this event, it means a lot to both Veronika and me xlove xheart

Thank you for voting for Dorothy also.........in reality, I didn't have any big expectations and the result was secondary for me. I mainly wanted to do the whole show properly and until the last day, I wasn't even sure what I will send. Then I remembered this song that I really like and listen to often so I thought now is a good time to send it...........and I am glad you loved it the way you did xheart

This happened to be my second NSC victory in two days (first an NF spinoff, now WLSC) which is definitely something I never expected to see and I still have a hard time grasping what happened. Before that, I thought that getting knocked out two times in a row by a single point is my biggest achievement :lol: But yeah............thank you once again xheart

I am also glad that you liked the Rahasian entry as much as you did as well. It was a very Belvistian entry and it was definitely suitable for this edition exactly xheart

Congratulations Akatsuki also on a deserved medal, the song was amazing xheart

The only thing I am sad about is, really, that I couldn't vote for everyone as I said, and now it was such a good momentum to be able to do so, but in any case, you are all winners in my eyes and I will be playing your songs repeatedly even now after the edition is finished xheart This is an edition that will certainly linger in our memory.

What else to say for the end.........other than the fact that both of us were dreaming about hosting one contest like this mutually.......and we definitely got the most out of it in the end. Never stop beliving in your dreams and they may easily come true at some point.

Belvist (as a formal host) will now pass on the hosting duties but Rahasia-Diati (also as a formal host) will have the time to decide whether to accept hosting, and of course, Belvist will co-host in that case :D

It was an honor and a pleasure to host this contest, I will never forget it. And it was done for my @Veronika so I dedicate also this victory to her.

Я тебя люблю, моя любовь xheart

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Milos, very deserved win and thanks to both of you for stunning hosting xheart

And thanks everyone for giving Akatsuki this beautiful medal xcry

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oook... This is unbelievable! :D

Congrats Belvist once again, such a well-deserved and hot win. xheat And I'm delighted to be your co-host and inspiration.
Thank you everyone for supporting Rahasia-Diati, I'm completely shocked to finish 2nd, but it feels so good... xheart

Also, thank you everyone for taking part.... this edition will definitely remain very very special to Miloš and me. xheart

As for the hosting....hmm I don't know, I would love to, but I have quite a bit of mod duties right now + hectic days overall + ESC ... xthink
I'll give my answer during the day, let me think a bit more. :D

Eidechse

Waiting List Contest has exceeded my expectations! Too many good songs that didn't fit in my top 10.

Hard to make an impression in this strong field with my last place and 15 points. Makes the points from @Fierro and @Uto even more special! Thank you!!!

Lovely hosting from @Milos-BC and @Veronika! Confirming your love for each other and we now expect a marriage to take place here soon. :love:

EchseNam last? Delusional me thinking it would compete for the top as a perverting expectations act xshock :lol: but probably I was the one of few players blown out with this performance. It then faded on me a bit but if I knew it would finish so low I'd probably give them my Top-3 points.
I made an impression on you after all. Pohjonen Alanko are excellent performers and their music is special too. I recommend PA's other songs like Northern Lowland also, I got blown away by every song they made.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ooh this feedback is amazing, thank you so much guys. :)

Okay.... after some consideration, unfortunately I have to refuse hosting. :( I'm literally having super hectic days right now and just can't afford providing the show you guys deserve...at the moment.

Hopefully there will be an opportunity someday in the future. xheart

But as for now it's up to @Looren xrunhug

Looren

Veteran
Aw Veronika :(

I hope you'll get the opportunity to host soon xheart

About Akatsuki hosting... am not sure if we can do it now since there's ESC, except if there's a possibility to start the hosting after ESC ?

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thank you to those who voted for Pyreica, no 12 but quite a few 10 xheat

:10: Xochimilia, Endorë, Bigicia
:8: Akatsuki
:7: Lo'Paia
:6: Moisantia
:4: Fierraria, NBS
:3: Belvist, EchseNam, Rahasia-Diati

Congrats Milos, it seems WLSC loves its double wins. Thanks for the hosting too.
@Looren I don't think anyone will have a problem if you do, it won't hurt to wait for next week.

Hard to make an impression in this strong field with my last place and 15 points. Makes the points from @Fierro and @Uto even more special! Thank you!!!
Kinda sucks that your first WLSC ends in last place. I'm guilty of it though as I didn't vote for you either, but I appreciated the song nonetheless.

Uto

Veteran
Aw Veronika :(

I hope you'll get the opportunity to host soon xheart

About Akatsuki hosting... am not sure if we can do it now since there's ESC, except if there's a possibility to start the hosting after ESC ?
Sure man, take your time. It's just a couple of days and we are all in the same boat.

Top Bottom