Contact us

WLSC 256 * Belvist & Rahasia-Diati * Results Show: 8th May, 22:00 CET!

Milos-BC

The show is posted in the first post xcheer

Enjoy the songs and also the wonderful cover done by @Veronika that was so fitting and it had to be the opening act xheart xlove

Milos-BC

The deadline will be extended for one more day. A lot of people still need to vote, but don't worry, you have one additional day to do so.

And also..........the school massacre that happened in my country has affected both of us very deeply and very badly and we really need one additional day to recover emotionally (at least to a degree). I can say that I have never ever seen anything even remotely similar happening here and it left me devastated and speechless, to say the least.

Take good care of yourselves, none of us is safe anywhere nowadays.

Milos-BC

The deadline is extended for one more day because a lot of people still need to vote and also, the mourning days in :rs: will end tomorrow just before midnight so then it will be right for me to finalize everything properly..

We will have the results show the day before ESC starts, to set the right mood for it xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oh thanks. I was planning to vote today but I had a terrible headache like my eyes are going to explode, most probably because of the dust that came from African desert. I'm a bit better now but still not 100% well. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be better and since it's my day off I'll try to vote early.

Milos-BC

Ok, the results are in.........brace yourselves and join us tomorrow for a spectacular results show where we will see who will take the title of the winner of WLSC 256 xcheer

The results show will take place at 22:00 CET! See you then.

Milos-BC

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the results presentation of WLSC 256 xcheer We had a wonderful opportunity to listen to 21 just as wonderful entries. Everyone could find something for themselves, but as they say.......the winner can be only one. And very soon we will find out who that is.

We will kick off the results show by revealing Belvistian points. Tuning in to Bela City very shortly.......... xcheer

Milos-BC

Ok, the host nation will be the first one to announce its points.......

Belvistians were delighted with all 20 songs that arrived to our capitol and we were sad that we were only able to formally award 10 of them, but do know that, in Belvistian hearts, you are all winners xheart

1-Belvist.png

Milos-BC

Now we are going to a returning nation/region, which is our dear Lo'Paia. ESC fever is going strong in the :uk: but, thankfully, Lo'Paia found enough time to make this special WLSC feel even more special.

With 12 points to Oussou Empire, we have a new leader on the table.

2-Lo-Paia.png

Milos-BC

Voter no.3 for tonight is a nation that had the honor to debut on this exact edition - EchseNam. We are eagerly looking forward to everything that EchseNam has in store for us in the upcoming editions as well xheart

EchseNam liked the songs from our host and co-host the most.

3-Echse-Nam.png

Milos-BC

And now a true NSC veteran.......Balearica Island. Balearica Island very recently managed to win NSC itself and there is no doubt that this nation is yet to give many iconic entries to both WLSC and NSC.

Rahasia-Diati is increasing the lead...

4-Balearica-Island.png

Milos-BC

And now a nation that definitely knows how to serve a quality song - Konthena. Waylon is doing very well so far, we will see what the future has in store....

The fight on the right side of the table got slightly more exciting now as well.

5-Konthena.png

Milos-BC

It is time to see how Fierraria voted. Fierraria managed to win three times in a row with its amazing songs and this is a record that will hardly be broken any time soon. Even though this particular song is lower at the moment, things can still change by the time we reach the end.

Fierraria's points made the fight at the top even more exciting!

8-Fierraria.png

Top Bottom