Contact us

What hour will Eurovision 2012 start?

lucian-crusher

Re: What hour will Eurovision 2012 will start?

^ Lucian, why not??? :) btw. are you going to be in Baku? ;)

I like the idea of that party! :D

99 % yes! Got my money, just need to get my press acreditation wich is not so hard! The only thing that can stop is if we withdraw from 2012....I am not so sad anymore that I missed my trip this year, because seeing the first Eurovision live in an exotic place like :az: sounds amazing :D

Last edited:

Narmina

^ why are going to withdraw? Romania do well every year. Is there any reasons for it?

lucian-crusher

^ why are going to withdraw? Romania do well every year. Is there any reasons for it?

Our HoD says we might withdraw because of the low budget but I don't belive her. She is just upset because we (Romsnians) asked her to resign because of the poor show we had this year :lol:

Kristi

Our HoD says we might withdraw because of the low budget but I don't belive her. She is just upset because we (Romsnians) asked her to resign because of the poor show we had this year :lol:

Is she nuts?
pillepalle.gif

asia

Omg I didn't realise baku was so many hours ahead, maybe they should make the day after a public holiday, especially if azerbaijan win again.

AlekS

Veteran

According to EBU officials the event will start at 21:00CET.

PashonFrut

Yeah! Drinking alcohol and dancing in the sunrise at the Caspian see shore would be epicc! :D :lol:

Drinking and dancing at the Caspian sea shore would be totally epic lol :D not to mention Baku has the best weather during the month of May. In july/august it's too hot, May is just perfect.

Scooby

Drinking and dancing at the Caspian sea shore would be totally epic lol :D not to mention Baku has the best weather during the month of May. In july/august it's too hot, May is just perfect.

Cheers
beer%20chug.gif

drinking%20all%20the%20time.gif
wine%20drinker.gif
looking%20for%20more%20tequila.gif
gluging.gif

Top Bottom