Contact us

What countries would you like to see in FSC?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Matt, I don't like Charice :lol:. She's a bit over-hyped :lol: She's good though!

Well, I loved her before Oprah and Ellen discovered her. that is actually when I was getting a little bit annoyed myself with her. But her vocal abilities are amazing. And she should be singing Whitney Songs and not that Glee Crap but we shall see :)

Kryptonite

:fi: (I love their music scene), :lt:, :lv:, :sk:, :cz:, :cy:

It would be very cool to have a country from Africa and more countries from Asia & South America too. :D

kopachka

are there some people on this forum, which are from these 'wanted' countries? maybe someone should ask them if they want to join... I know that I spent many months only searching ESC threads, without even scrolling down to see what else is happening on this forum.

r3gg13

Well, I loved her before Oprah and Ellen discovered her. that is actually when I was getting a little bit annoyed myself with her. But her vocal abilities are amazing. And she should be singing Whitney Songs and not that Glee Crap but we shall see :)

Oh wow! How did you know about her? You probably know already, but she won a children's singing contest singing Whitney ballads :D. She was great back then, but now she's just way too overrated, and it's getting in her head :lol:. I know her life history xrofl3

I sort of want to enter the Philippines on the contest in the next few months, but I'm not sure yet!

BTW, I want to see Armenia, Malta, Finland and South Korea in the contest :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Oh wow! How did you know about her? You probably know already, but she won a children's singing contest singing Whitney ballads :D. She was great back then, but now she's just way too overrated, and it's getting in her head :lol:. I know her life history xrofl3

I randomly discovered her cause one of my all time favorites is "One Moment in time" by Whitney so when I saw her clip of hers I was like WOW....then a year later or so she was an Ellen and then Oprah and I was really excited about it. I'm sad to hear though that it's getting in her head (like most 'Divas') she was such a sweet girl back then.
Oh well

evilperson

I'm glad a lot of people mentioned :fi: :)

They would be my choice too as their entries were always among the best (imo) in almost every edition when they were in!

AlekS

Veteran
I tried to involve Belarus and Kazakhstan (ESC fans not from this forum) but Belarusian girl doesn't speak English so well + she's busy and Kazakh guy hates his singers :lol:

Iceland, Slovakia... I'd like to see anyone.

Last edited:

kopachka

I tried to involve Belarus and Kazakhstan (ESC fans not from this forum) but Belarusian girl doesn't speak English so well + she's busy and Kazakh guy hates his singers :lol:

Iceland, Slovakia... I'd like to see anyone.

I tried with one slovakian girl from this forum, but she hates her singers too :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Charly

I have asked roadrunner to take part for The Phillippines but we will have to see about his answer :D

And Renzo for Malta :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom