Contact us

What countries would you like to see in FSC?

doctormalisimo

There's a lot of countries I wish were in FSC, so I can see more of their music industry.
The one I'd like to see most is South Korea (everybody loves K-Pop :mrgreen: ). Also Mexico and other Latin American countries would be great to see (I know we have Brazil, but I dont speak Portuguese :D).
From Europe, I'd most like to see Finland (they usually have great ESC songs), Moldova (they usually have crazy ESC songs) and I'd like to see Andorra or San Marino just for the lulz.
Of course any new/returning jury would be very nice, but these are the ones I'd be most excited to see :p

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'd love to see more african nations join the contest. Of course there are not that many fans on that continent (or even have internet etc). But South Africa would be kinda awesome.

Also I'd like to see some Middle Eastern countries to join the contest, too.

doctormalisimo

I'd think there would be a sizeable amount of ESC fans in South Africa, so that one doesnt seem so hypothetical.
There's a few members on the forum from the Philippines. That would be an interesting country to have, since I have no idea what they would send.

martin

iceland, finland, faroe islands, san marino, malta, moldova, litauen, latvia, cyprus, slovakia, czech republic, more african country and colombia and many more :)

r3gg13

In all honesty, I've been wanting to enter the Philippines in the contest. There is a vibrant music scene in the Philippines. So who knows, I might enter it!

EDIT:
AAND, people liked my spin-off entry enough!

Matt, I don't like Charice :lol:. She's a bit over-hyped :lol: She's good though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom