Contact us

WAITING LAUL 212 in Mare Incatato, Griffin Empire

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Three more to go. This one might have been Denmark of Peace, but for their city I have chosen Oslo.
To je kompliment. Žene se hrane time. Mićo, otkako sam tebe upoznala ja postim. xheat

CBIYHhh.png
CreativeUnfitHusky-max-14mb.gif

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Wow a proper love/hate entry xheat xheat xheat thank you for the points so far, can't believe this little potato island is 3rd at the moment...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you Efi Thodi stan fan for the :7: xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
NBS the last voter?? if so then it's congrats to 7 xcheer because there is no way Oleg has 12'ed the Halleloo entry unless hes had a total change in musical taste.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
NBS the last voter?? if so then it's congrats to 7 xcheer because there is no way Oleg has 12'ed the Halleloo entry unless hes had a total change in musical taste.

Call my psychic xheat Thank you Oleg for the 6 points and cementing my 3rd place. xheart :D

Congratulations 7 Seven on winning!! :D Top 3 is great if I do say so myself x

randajad, outstaning hosting as usual, the next host is shaking.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
aww slipping down at the last minute :lol: Thanks to everyone who voted for ::tad, especially ::moi and that :12: xheat

Congratulations 7 and thanks to Griffin for an incredible edition xlove

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to 7! So often 7 ends up rotting away in the cellar of the scoring board, but not this time.

Randa thanks for hosting. You did a great job, it's very unfortunate plug was down all the time so we didn't have an LL. Fierro showed me an alternative, we might be able to use that next time, but I'd rather just have plug back.

Utopolis of course proud coming 4th. We didn't expect to do so well, were expecting mid-table or so, but apparently people really dig some unapologetic 80s nostalgia with a phat bass. Well, we agree to that. Thanks for the points people!

Top Bottom