Contact us

WAITING LAUL 212 in Mare Incatato, Griffin Empire

randajad

Veteran

S1I4BOf.png

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you so much for 5th xheya Our third edition in a row achieving our best result!

Back down to the bottom right next time xheya

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats 7 - great to see you grab that win xheat

Thanks for the points for ::moi - after listening through the songs here, I was not in the least bit surprised to end in the bottom 5. I would probably have ranked my entry there as well :lol:

:6: ::kim Pyreica
:5: ::nbs Joseyon, Effiland
:3: ::ous
:2: Utopolis, Endórë
:1: ::big Halleloo

Thanks randajad for the stunning hosting, slaying us all with the talent xclap

And apologies to pretty much everyone that didn't get some points from me, you deserved at least something for making this edition a prime snack xlove

Uto

Veteran
As for Joseyeon: Sending BTS is a bit akin to sending Justin Bieber I feel. I mean if it's what you like then it's what you like, but there's some built-in antipathy as far as I've seen in most members so the chance of reaching a good score is fairly slim.

Rmetr0

Congrats, 7!!! xcheerxcheer My :12: :D What a great and actually relatable song ahahh

Those 50 points are too much to ask about xheatxheat
I just sent a song I like (sung by a hotti... oops xshock1:) and did not expect anything, so thank you all who enjoyed our entry! xlove xlove xlove
Okay, namely:
:10: 7 😍
:8: Halleloo
:7: Moisantia
:6: Tamausia & Deltannor
:4: Effiland, Endórë
:2: Kimmystan, Bigicia, Oussou Empire, New Bander State
:1: Tuzi

@randajad, I LOVED that text written in Griffin language as well as all the detail you put into your hosting and how fast you managed to announce the results - that's incredible and above all praisexclap

randajad

Veteran

Seok-jin

As for Joseyeon: Sending BTS is a bit akin to sending Justin Bieber I feel. I mean if it's what you like then it's what you like, but there's some built-in antipathy as far as I've seen in most members so the chance of reaching a good score is fairly slim.
Thanks! I know that a lot of people don't enjoy their songs and some even hate them, but it's okay. I really like this band and I pretty much expected this result, although I hope BTS could get the place of real winners. :lol:

Seok-jin

Congrats 7 for this victory!
@randajad your hosting was really awesome. The graphics were astonishing! xheat
As for Joseyeon, as I said before, we expected this result, but we won't stop here. We will try again next edition to get the place of real winners. xqueenbitch
Thanks to these 4 legends for their love to BTS xbow xbow
:12: Griffin Empire xheart
:5: Bigicia
:1: Kimmystan Svobodnia

xrose

Uto

Veteran
Thanks! I know that a lot of people don't enjoy their songs and some even hate them, but it's okay. I really like this band and I pretty much expected this result, although I hope BTS could get the place of real winners. :lol:
Yeah I don't hate them in any way really, but I do feel like it sounds very American and therefore I'm prone to ranking them down for lacking originality. I have no idea what others think, but they were sent to OM a couple of times and weren't rated highly.

Seok-jin

Yeah I don't hate them in any way really, but I do feel like it sounds very American and therefore I'm prone to ranking them down for lacking originality. I have no idea what others think, but they were sent to OM a couple of times and weren't rated highly.
Well, I can agree that some of their songs have an American vibe, but they also have some pretty unique songs. At least from my point of view. :unsure:
I was taking part in OM1 and they finished 10th, but I guess it's fair given that the participants of that contest have a different affinity towards this kind of music.
I will try to send in the future something more unique from them. :mrgreen:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats 7 on your first win here xcheer

Thanks you for 7th place xheart

:12: Solentoya
:8: Moisantia, Taumausia & Deltannor, Svobodnia
:6: Effiland
:5: Griffin Empire, Lapotré
:4: Utopolis
:3: öösingimaed, Bigicia, Rehi Kaita
:1: Joseyeon

Thank you randajad for such a nice hosting xlove I was very neat and not aggressive at all. I loved the colors.

ferret

Great hosting, congratulations to @randajad! xheat The original idea and the production quality are almost perfect, thank you! xup
Thank you for the 9th place for ::nbs This is our favorite number. Thank you to those who voted! (y)

Congratulations to :7: xheya We hope for a legendary hosting in :: pap, without any existing nations! xcrazy

Paper7

First: After some hours of thinking about it i have to say, that allough i would love to do an alternatian edition in WLSC, that i have to decline. I can't be an reliable host atm out of private reasons. Could work well, but also could go very wrong.

Beside that: It's amazing to win with a song which goes round and round since months in my ears. xheart Thanks to all who voted for it! :) Especially for the three 12's to Oussou Empire, Utopolis and Svobodnia xrose! And to Tuzi, Griffin Empire, Läpøtre, Öösingimaed and Halito for their 10's too! :love:

Also great to see that my 12pointer Läpøtre and my 7pointer Utopolis did better than i've expected them to do. :)

Thanks for the great hosting @randajad, i liked especially the scoreboards and the lines you added to them. (y)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats 7 and Paper xcheer And thank you so much for 6th place, I've been spamming Robin's songs all week xheat

10 Joseyeon, Moisantia, Tamausia & Deltannor, Svobodnia
08 Tuzi
07 Solentoya
05 Öösingimaed, Oussou Empire
02 Halleloo
01 Griffin Empire, Effiland, New Bander State
xheart

And of course, absolutely stunning hosting @randajad. This level of professionalism...far too much xheat xrose
Bless you for considering Gavin as a choice for host :cool:

HayashiM

Veteran
Pyreica, Griffin Empire, Solentoya, Kimmystan, Rehi Kaita, Moisantia, Oussou Empire, Halleloo, New Bander State and Seven, thank you very much for your points! I am glad some of you enjoyed Miki's recent song :)

Also, Seven, congratulations on your victory!

@Jho, that time of yours is here :) Seven's broadcaster sadly cannot host, is the Halleloo's one up to it? :eek:

Top Bottom