8 2.9%

42 15.4%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
First half for Ukraine!

Terence

My sister's favourite! I did like it too, though I expected better from her!

Mozz

OK, that question from that Russian journalist was just No-No in such a situation. Not done.

Luki

Wow Mariya is amazing, the way she responded to that political related question was amazing. Such a lovely girl! :D

WhoKnows

First half. :( Figures it was about time Ukraine had to be in the first half.

ParadiseES

No surprise here. Mariya is great and the song is clearly strong enough to qualify. This could easily be top-10 next Saturday :D

Celia

The man on the wheel was so ackward, couldnt't help thinking of a hamster xcrazy
I don't like the song neither did I enjoy the performance but it could have been so much worse. Nice dress as well.

gustav

10 years ago this would have gotten lost somewhere in no-man's-land, but this year it's fresh enough to be a possible winner. Times. Tastes.

theditz83

Veteran
The only good thing about this performance was the guy in the wheel - he was cuuuuuute!! Everything else was varying degrees of meh. The lyrics are even more ridiculous than ever... xshrug

IncognitoGH

I don't even hear words, I just see Maria. Swear everyone in the room was talking and looking at me and I didn't even realise

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Still an atrocious, trashy song but goodness.. I have to say (reluctantly) that I found myself sort of won around tonight. Ukraine have done it again. The song is still ridiculous and juvenile but the performance visually was a feast for the eyes. Absolutely brilliant staging and I thought Maria really gave it her all. My opinion before was that she was a bit of a dull, weak voiced pop princess but she really did work the song as best as she could.

It's confusing now as I still think the song is rubbish but I enjoyed it, perhaps too muchxqueenbitch

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I actuay thought this was pretty good. I expect Ukraine to do well. They usually take a bad song and improve it a lot. The tick tick right at the end was pretty bad and drew away from the performance.

Terence

You've got to hand it to them - the staging is always impeccable! (2009 was maybe way too much though) They always turn a (sometimes uninteresting) song into something worth watching!

cegs5

Okish sobg but the dancer running lije a hamster took all my attention xlove

Top Bottom