4 2.6%

15 9.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Chalphon

as I said - groundbreaking! :ROFLMAO:
They were'nt trying to be groundbreaking. They reunited for one night only to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Considering the fact people had been travelling from South America and Asia to see it live in Malmö indicates they are missed by their fans. But haters gonna hate I guess...

Sammy

Veteran
They were'nt trying to be groundbreaking. They reunited for one night only to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Considering the fact people had been travelling from South America and Asia to see it live in Malmö indicates they are missed by their fans. But haters gonna hate I guess...
I was being sarcastic because of a post. „Groundbreaking“ was thus directed in the first place to that post.
on a side note: this „haters gonna blablabla“ phrase is so dated and boring. we should really get rid of it. ;)

Last edited:

MAD20

This evening I watched the performances and meh... Nothing going on here so far. Maybe SVT are keeping the sweet spots to a banger as they did last year with Loreen

AlekS

Veteran
R.4f7f39a4b997e638c1fc89e6a67c0483

I know that's gonna happen but pls... ask A*Teens instead Oo

This would slayed MF to shreds. I gag at the amount of Swedes in the comment section :LOL:

Jokes aside, SVT has published 1 minute snippets. I'm kinda interested in Maria's song, but imho she doesn't have enough charisma to pull this Loreen reject off live. I wasn't impressed by LIA-Meh
hikb958.gif

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
Heat 2: Originality has left the chat

With 5 heats the production faves are spread even thinner, so it becomes even easier to predict how the results will go.

Maria Sur's entry is giving me heavy Ellen Bennedickson "Insomnia"

Liamoo just grabbed an Imagine Dragons demo

I was excited for Fröken but that snippet idk

C-Joe isn't bad so I hope he at least makes the not-second-chance second chance round

Realest

EscGeek

Veteran
Fröken Snusk, let's go xheat

I expected something like this from Lia Larsson. Imagine if i get two of those northern country party schlagers xviolinxheya

mauve

Veteran
Really Sweden? This is as worse as heat 1! Holy moly ... it is the first time I couldn't even finish listening to the snippets.

Last edited:

Paco Roca

For me this year Sweden, already qualified by right to the final, will try to bring a solid song without infamy and without praise to enter the Top 15. I don't expect competitiveness from them for the victory. I'm just expecting a good show and a tribute to ABBA.

shameless

For me this year Sweden, already qualified by right to the final, will try to bring a solid song without infamy and without praise to enter the Top 15. I don't expect competitiveness from them for the victory. I'm just expecting a good show and a tribute to ABBA.
Probably like the other two times Malmö was the host city and Sweden did relatively poor with vanilla songs including one by the devil himself.

Sammy

Veteran
Very disappointing second heat. Not a single memorable song let alone a good one. The winner HAS to be in a later semi…

rasmuslights

Veteran
Very disappointing second heat. Not a single memorable song let alone a good one. The winner HAS to be in a later semi…

I mean it's quite obvious (it was since the beginning) that it's between Danny, Dotter and maybe MandM

Mainshow

Veteran
The only song I feel slightly excited about is Maria's entry. The built-up is quite nice and it's so much better than the dreadful ballad she competed with last year.

That said, the overall quality of this heat is even worse than heat 1 (based on the snippets).

I know that :se: usually have 3-5 very competitive entries each year but so far we haven't heard them.

The lack of originality is really frustrating.
:se: just won and are already part of the final - they could have gone completely nuts, artsy-fartsy, progressiv, heavy, cheesy Schlager-y to the core but we all get radio-friendly and generic Jimmy Joker songs at best (+ that one chanceless song in Swedish).

I'm utterly disappointed - again.

Top Bottom