Denmark
Finland
Latvia
Scania
Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
I added a sheet, was more of a proof of concept sort of thing. Wanted to see if this stuff was still sort of performant. It's not great, it takes my computer three minutes to work through it, but I mean it works.

And yes I promise that at the end of this whole journey there will be a pot graph waiting. There is still quite some journey left though.

ShoeFlo

While Uto contributes the informative stats, I've created two pointless rankings: a "Real Winners" ranking and a "Real Losers" ranking.

The "Real Winners" table ranks the users by the number of second-last places in the final, whereas in the "Real losers Ranking" the users are sorted by the number of last places they achieved in a Grand Final
I think it was Ashley who gave me the idea on discord during the last results show.

interestingly, there is a clear standout leader in both rankings each

Here you go:

Amir

Veteran
Real losers. Finally a table where I’m at the top xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Omg I'm the biggest of Real Winner, iconic xheat and 2nd in the Real Losers, I'm such a flop quen :lol:

Uto

Veteran
While Uto contributes the informative stats, I've created two pointless rankings: a "Real Winners" ranking and a "Real Losers" ranking.

The "Real Winners" table ranks the users by the number of second-last places in the final, whereas in the "Real losers Ranking" the users are sorted by the number of last places they achieved in a Grand Final
I think it was Ashley who gave me the idea on discord during the last results show.

interestingly, there is a clear standout leader in both rankings each

Here you go:
Mira made the final twice and is listed in both lists. Talent.

Uto

Veteran
Charly had a nice idea so he gets his personal list here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=107514719157874865970&rtpof=true&sd=true

For the rest, here's Anna topping a bunch of lists:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=107514719157874865970&rtpof=true&sd=true

The longest runs, the runs with the most finals made and the runs with the most points scored in the final.

I will make the personal ones for everyone eventually, but yeah as you can see the layout is dogshit and I haven't even started looking into fixing that nonsense.

Uto

Veteran
Praise be imgbb the only image sharing website that bypasses the filter at work xheat

71% :kr:
58% ::atti
56% ::gali :uk:
55% ::gota
54% :lu:
51% :us:

In my right-wing era xheat
You were the one with the highest sims on average with Pot E members. It's so right wing you got privatized and have to ask your shareholders what to get for lunch. Meanwhile Fofo 'won' pot C.

Top Bottom