8 3.6%

22 9.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpiritofKeiino

You know what? I've made peace with the fact that this isn't winning. It'll do respectably and that's enough. I have faith that Benidorm will deliver strong entries in the next few years and that we'll be seeing a Eurovision win for Spain in the not distant future.

mauve

Veteran
In the beginning, I strugled with this entry, but it has grown a lot on me. I know that this kind of music is hard for people to like it, but I still hope people will honor this art.

empo21

Veteran
According to RTVE, the clip they chose to show is the only part they couldn't replicate in Liverpool, so they're getting it out of the way early. The rest, according to them, went as planned.

katapult

This is my personal 12 points this year. I've been hypnotized by her Benidorm performance and I will definitely vote for Spain in the final. (I get, of course, that this entry isn't for everyone, but that's pretty much the point about this. For someone, who - unlike others - appreciates ¿Quién maneja mi barca? from 1983 very much, there is no question.) She is soo good! Good luck, Blanca and Spain! xlove

midnightsun

Veteran

Milos-BC

Such a pleasant and artistic entry. Definitely a huge grower. I am not sure about its chances but I sure hope it does well.

7 points.

lilka

Still my favourite after the rehearsal!

A-lister

Veteran
I'm trying to get into this but I can't. On paper I should like it because it's ethnic and authentic, but it's a tough song to get into. I somehow put Albania in a similar category, but somehow prefer that one to this. I know alot of people root for this and see this as a hot contender, but I'm afraid it will do fairly bad with both juries (too ethnic for them) and televoters (not accessible enough)... but we will see come Saturday. I would still say I applaud Spain for going all in Spanish, but I think a bit more modern music mixed into it and not so intense (I guess a bit easier on the melody) but still with Spanish ethno influences would work better for me personally (something like Rosalia is a good mix of both worlds).

Looren

Veteran
Good song and performance, I like some other contenders more tho but regardless of that I wish her best of luck xheart

Top Bottom