Con ti alma entre mis dedos quédate
Porque yo voy a quedarme​

Last edited by a moderator:

Looren

Veteran
Beautiful staging, beautiful song and beautiful voice

I hope that he won't finish last 🥺

lacrymea

I just came across Blas press conference and allocation draw after the rehearsal. He's not a very likeable guy, is he? I was really uncomfortable with the way he was addressing the host, cutting him off, joking in a rather rude way about the draw... Afff, came off as a bit arrogant. Is he always like this or maybe it was just nerves?

Milos-BC

Universo was much better :( This one is not bad, but it doesn't stand out and it's quite flat overall. Sadly, I don't see him escaping the bottom 5 result on Saturday.

3 points.

Fluke

Oh god, the "moon" looks so funny on stage.... i wonder what it's made of?

cegs5

I just watched the video of his performance... I honestly expected something more dramatic to lift the song and being understood, even something like an old lady representing his grandmother entering the stage, touching his shoulder at the end... something histrionic, emotion, telenovela, drama, cheese... give me something memorable for the recap please!

but instead there is a ... huge moon? :unsure:

Ezio

Veteran
I was sleeping on Spain all along until I saw the full clip on YouTube, wow que emocionante. Espero que se consiga un muy buen resultado! Al menos oit points. ¡vamos Espain!

MAD20

I may change my mind but I liked quite a lot Blas' performance. Still bottom 5 unavoidable for us... I only like less Netherlands, Moldova and Israel (no longer Albania nor Norway which surprised me positively in the semis).

Looren

Veteran
I really hope that Blas will do well and avoid that last place, I'm also really happy that the "AAAAAA" part is still there

Go Blas, give your best and just don't care about the result (except if you do well :lol:)

lacrymea

I just watched the video of his performance... I honestly expected something more dramatic to lift the song and being understood, even something like an old lady representing his grandmother entering the stage, touching his shoulder at the end... something histrionic, emotion, telenovela, drama, cheese... give me something memorable for the recap please!

but instead there is a ... huge moon? :unsure:
Honestly, I thank the gods they didn't do it. The grandma story (and I'm very sorry for his loss, don't take me wrong) is being pushed and it looks like last minute despair.

The lyrics are very clear. They don't talk about grandma-grandson love. It's between a love couple. You don't want to kiss your Nanna very slowly as if it was the 1st time 😳

cegs5

Honestly, I thank the gods they didn't do it. The grandma story (and I'm very sorry for his loss, don't take me wrong) is being pushed and it looks like last minute despair.

The lyrics are very clear. They don't talk about grandma-grandson love. It's between a love couple. You don't want to kiss your Nanna very slowly as if it was the 1st time 😳
True... I feel the same, but at the same time, he has all the rights to dedicate the song he wants to his grandmother, so I let it be.
I was just trying to force some kind of over the top tacky ideas based on what they are trying to sell already, because the song itself doesn’t shine with a simplistic staging.
I might not like this song neither Blas voice, but Iooking at the line-up, I prefer to see other entries at the very bottom.

Chorizo

I've heard the backstory about his grandmother dying from covid. That's sad and I feel for him but maybe instead of this song, a minute of silence could have also been considered.

I like the staging with the moon but the song is just too boring. 5 points

goncalovieira

Nice perfomance last thursday.
Blas has a beautiful voice.
Of course, Portugal will give 10 ou 12 points in the televote.
I will be waiting for the retribution!!

Top Bottom