Contact us

(... so maybe this is the) General Discussion Thread

Loindici

Veteran
Well, I can't find the 2024 general discussion thread yet. I'm providing a thread to house it before mods will make one.

You may discuss anything related to the 2024 contest in general.

EDIT: Welp, I guess it has manifested into one.xshrug Let's go guys!

Last edited:

HarryUK

Veteran
Off topic but I don't use social media so I don't know where else to post this but I'm so glad to see @Matt back and active again, really glad that his health has improved, I have missed being called a fool opening up a Eurovision video/stream
Ditto!!! Matt's videos are what first brought me here. So glad he's back and giving us content again xhug

MooseShoes

Off topic but I don't use social media so I don't know where else to post this but I'm so glad to see @Matt back and active again, really glad that his health has improved, I have missed being called a fool opening up a Eurovision video/stream
Ditto!!! Matt's videos are what first brought me here. So glad he's back and giving us content again xhug
I third this! I'm so happy to see that Matt is back and doing well. I'll also add that both Roy and Gabe did a sterling job standing in for him!

Realest

GJiIy1QXQAADwwN

Loindici

Veteran
Yay, finally, the running order!

MooseShoes

Nothing can be worse than reiley opening, nothing.

Also I really hope Moldova is 8th and San Marino is 11th in their semis.
Agree that needs to happen.

I'm still disappointed that Love is Forever and Hatrið Mun Sigra were drawn into different halves for the 2019 final.

Realest

Could be fake, but....

GJmg0C0XwAAKN5V

Realest

Top Bottom