4 2.2%

5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Luneaux

Wish I could vote for Slovenia tonight... But I can't! xfaint I want to see them on final too, so please vote for them who likes Carpe diem as much as I do! xprayxheart Slovenia is on my TOP5... The song is all about positive vibes, so catchy and the band is on fire on stage! xlove

mauve

Veteran
Wish I could vote for Slovenia tonight... But I can't! xfaint I want to see them on final too, so please vote for them who likes Carpe diem as much as I do! xprayxheart Slovenia is on my TOP5... The song is all about positive vibes, so catchy and the band is on fire on stage! xlove
Slovenia is my second favorite this year! I can't vote today either, but I think that Slovenia should be safe to qualify. I hope though that many people will vote for Joker Out! xpray

aef

I will of course vote for them! xheart supporting them even more after I lost :lv: and couldn’t vote for them…

midnightsun

Veteran
I hope Latvian disaster won’t repeat tonight. I want Slovenia in the final so much but I have it as borderline Q to be honest. I hope I‘m wrong. Pity I can’t vote for them.

aef

I hope Latvian disaster won’t repeat tonight. I want Slovenia in the final so much but I have it as borderline Q to be honest. I hope I‘m wrong. Pity I can’t vote for them.
Don’t worry, their stage presence is phenomenal

Fluke

So-so, the song is pretty weak to me but the NF performance lifted it. However, i felt their performance tonight was stiff and emotionless, the bit with the "dueling guitarists" looked forced and unnatural, and i would rather have seen Romania, Denmark and Georgia make it.

Realest

I wasnt worried a little bit. I hoped, they would announce them as 9th.

cegs5

I am not totally sold by the song, but the lack of favs in this semi made me cheer on them just because of their charisma tbh.
Bojan is such a sweety, and his cringy bromance with Käärijä can go on for a couple of days more.

Luneaux

Yippee, thanks to all voters last night - very good taste! xheartxheart Now I can dance and sing to Carpe diem on the final too... Not forgetting voting either! xyaaayxheart

shameless

YES! I was so, so nervous when they had to wait but they really delivered. Maybe they cracked the top 3 again last night?
Their position is also good, I could see them doing very well with jury and not too much dragged down by the televote like Like Malawi were.
Also :love: that love-affair between Käärijä and Bojan can continue until the end...

aef

I feel like :sl: is in for something big this year. With that running order it’s even more the dark horse of the year.

Sammy

Veteran
YES! I was so, so nervous when they had to wait but they really delivered. Maybe they cracked the top 3 again last night?
Their position is also good, I could see them doing very well with jury and not too much dragged down by the televote like Like Malawi were.
Also :love: that love-affair between Käärijä and Bojan can continue until the end...
enlighten me on this please :love:

ESC94

They were my personal favourites yesterday. Now I´m hoping for a strong result on tomorrow. :)

Srečno Slovenija!!xcheer:sl:

Difficult to read into youtube stats. While their views arent high, they have more likes than entries with similar viewcount:

Austria 180.699 Views 7.427 Likes
Australia 166.399 Views 5.924 Likes
Belgium 162.330 Views 5.098 Likes
Slovenia 151.353 Views 7.785 Likes

Kant1

I was really worried they would'nt make it to the GF yesterday, but hopefully they did.
Still one of the best songs of the year. Great energy, they are sending good vibes during the 3 minutes they have. I simply love them.

However I still think the camera angles worked better on the Slovenian TV, but it was still really good yesterday. Totally deserved qualification. Might vote for them as well tomorrow !

Top Bottom