3 2.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well. It's not Konstrakta, which fills me with immense joy as thay was heading for bottom 3 of my rank. Zorja, Zejna & Bresvicka would have all be been better choices for me (sorry not sorry over bresvicka). The live performance of this is nicely done and I don't mind it at all. That said, and as I have previously stated this song is one massive sleeping pill, especially in studio. At least the life makes it appealing visually. I'll be nice with a :6:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Sad for HOBO. I thought he'd come through.

The winner isn't bad. We're lacking ballads this year and in the long run I think Teya will do better with me than the wig lady as I'd eventually tire of the dramatics (wasn't crazy for it to begin with). Ramonda is a pleasant listen. It's lowkey and maintains a decent atmosphere. The little pre chorus bit is really quite lovely. The visuals are there also. Like... I don't really know what else to say? It's good? I don't love it right now, but it's easily in the upper half of entries selected so far this year. I worry it misses a moment so it's going to be relying on absolutely gorgeous staging to pull through.

Have a :7: Serbia

cancel-cancelled.gif

Also have my stamp of cancellation for not advancing Kat Dosa & friends to the final. No, I haven't forgotten, nor shall I forgive.

Romeo

Can someone please explain to me why I thought Teya withdrew?

Mainshow

Veteran
:5: It's a pile of dramatic nothing but I appreciate it that it's a ballad.

I think it's jury material and it will finish mid-table in May but her singing style is too "nasally mumbling my way out of this song to survive the 3 minutes" to fully enjoy it.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
ugh i haven’t forgotten either, Belgrade you are done for this, you WILL burn

Bestie, every time I think about it I get a little bit more peeved. In fact, I'm boiling with rage right now. Kat Dosa and friends had it all. I need to go and make a cup of tea to calm down. Be right back.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Soft reminder (not really I'm flexing it for all it's worth): Teya Dora has signed with Epic Germany (Sony Music) so I'm sure they'll pull all the stops and bags 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰 to translate this to appropriate level of expensiveness the expensive Swedish stage and production will carry. :devilish:

lasse braun

boring song has won.
deja vu to last year - the semi will be a very high mountain for this type of ballad - there is no magic or a wow-effect and the first 2 minutes sounds little but like enya or loreen but in lame duck mode - singing skills are good but p.e. not on the level from alika or of course zorja.
no idea what the plan here was?

Top Bottom