9 7.1%

4 3.2%

3 2.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Seregil Korit

I feel like the irony of Konstrakta’s performance is lost on so many people. It’s bloody genius
I actually feel the opposite? Seems like everyone is in on the joke.
Which considering her great place in the running order bodes well for her. She might surprise again.

HarryUK

Veteran
I actually feel the opposite? Seems like everyone is in on the joke.
Which considering her great place in the running order bodes well for her. She might surprise again.
The song is about wanting new things and consumerism, and she’s on stage doing exactly what she did in 2022, albeit kneading dough this time rather than washing her hands. You could argue she’s tapping into sexist culture as well by embodying this housewife figure.

randajad

Veteran
The song is about wanting new things and consumerism, and she’s on stage doing exactly what she did in 2022, albeit kneading dough this time rather than washing her hands. You could argue she’s tapping into sexist culture as well by embodying this housewife figure.
She’s also taking a piss at the president and his ruling party by making fun of one of their slogans “brže, jače, bolje” and their failed promises by “evo sad će, evo sad će”.

HarryUK

Veteran
She’s also taking a piss at the president and his ruling party by making fun of one of their slogans “brže, jače, bolje” and their failed promises by “evo sad će, evo sad će”.
I love her even more now!

Seregil Korit

Yeah, I get it. I'm all in.
Just trying to say that I feel like people, especially Serbs, also get it.

Loindici

Veteran
Guys, which PZE entrant do you think has a staging that makes you say "what the f is this?"

I still want to bless Filarri and his AI-generated mannequin heads.

ag89

The fact Breskvica claimed "In Corpore Sano" and "Samo mi se spava" are not "Serbian" songs, while they both deal with serious issues, concerning well-being of Serbian society (health care, depression, loneliness, etc) is actually insane. It is still crazy she made such a statement with that level of confidence.
And what is "Serbian" about her song?! Selling us mythology, fake dreams about some special God's nations, calling indirectly to go head on head against "bad birds" ie Albanians, or potentially other nations around, or what?
Gurl.

Loindici

Veteran
The fact Breskvica claimed "In Corpore Sano" and "Samo mi se spava" are not "Serbian" songs, while they both deal with serious issues, concerning well-being of Serbian society (health care, depression, loneliness, etc) is actually insane. It is still crazy she made such a statement with that level of confidence.
And what is "Serbian" about her song?! Selling us mythology, fake dreams about some special God's nations, calling indirectly to go head on head against "bad birds" ie Albanians, or potentially other nations around, or what?
Gurl.
Wait wait wait was this on a qualifier's interview or something? Just to make sure we didn't miss a context clue

Jupiter

Man, I just love Konstrakta. Not sure this would translate that well on the ESC stage, but the meaning, humor, execution, sass - she's amazing.

Otherwise, I liked a few of the performances, but nothing really hit for me. Teya Dora is probably my 2nd fave, the song is heart-felt but a little too... simple? And Zorja sadly does nothing for me. I watched it 3 times because in the beginning she gives of "Evil Queen" vibes in the best way possible, and I love that. But the song isn't holding my attention at all, and while her vocals are technically great, her voice doesn't hit for me. Somehow too airy and not enough depth for this kind of song. It has quality tho, no denying that.

So in the end, I don't really care who wins. I'm just glad I saw queen Konstrakta slay another time xheart

Seregil Korit

Gurl.
Is anyone surprised though? I'm not.

empo21

Veteran
Konstrakta my legend xbow xbow xbow

While the irony in Novo, bolje is quite clear I'm worried that the novelty might've worn off and whether or not Konstrakta can reach top 5 again. Great performance so who knows maybe the casual viewer will remember the lady who washes her hands. I'm sure is she goes to ESC they'll show the niti novo, niti bolje text in English

I'm a bit underwhelmed by Teya Dora and Zejna tbh. Zorja, I still believe won't win. Breskvica is kind of nailing it in every aspect that appeals to the nationalists who will support her tomorrow.

Prediction: Breskvica win

Hopes: Konstrakta or Teya Dora

Filip Balos my robbed prince. His staging was a mess and he seemed out of sync throughout the entire song. The Angelina of this year xcry xcry

randajad

Veteran
YT views
Total | Song (Semi-final + Studio version)
6.3M | Gnezdo orlovo (5.3M + 1M)
1.2M | Ramonda (1.1M + 137k)
1.2M | Novo, bolje (1.1M+134k)
925k | Lik u ogledalu (499k + 426k)
722k | Zovi me Lena (490k + 232k)

706k | Ko je ta žena (428k + 278k)
607k | Najbolja (562k + 45k)
468k | No No No (287k + 181k)
413k | Luna park (379k + 34k)
298k | Dno (207k + 91k)

YT trending
:rs:
#1 Gnezdo orlovo - semi-final performance (#1 in trending for music) (=)
#3 Lik u ogledalu - semi-final performance (#6 in trending for music) (+3)
#6 PZE semi-final 1 livestream (-1)
#11 Ramonda - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#12 Novo bolje - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#17 Gnezdo orlovo - studio version (in trending for music) (-2)
#19 No No No - semi-final performance (in trending for music) (+2)
#24 Zovi me Lena - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#25 Najbolja - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#28 Ko je ta žena - semi-final performance (in trending for music) (+1)
#30 Luna park - semi-final performance (in trending for music)

:ba:
#3 Gnezdo orlovo - semi-final performance (#5 in trending for music) (=)
#8 PZE semi-final 1 livestream (=)
#9 Lik u ogledalu - semi-final performance (#11 in trending for music) (+2)
#21 Gnezdo orlovo - studio version (in trending for music) (+1)
#25 Novo bolje - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#26 Ramonda - semi-final performance (in trending for music)

:hr:
#5 Gnezdo orlovo - semi-final performance (#11 in trending for music) (+3)
#16 Lik u ogledalu - semi-final performance (#17 in trending for music) (+6)
#20 PZE semi-final 1 livestream (-3)
#30 Novo bolje - semi-final performance (in trending for music)

:mk:
#3 Gnezdo orlovo - semi-final performance (#6 in trending for music) (+2)
#27 Novo bolje - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#28 Gnezdo orlovo - studio version (in trending for music) (+1)
#29 Ramonda - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#31 PZE semi-final 1 livestream (-8)
#32 Lik u ogledalu (#19 in trending for music) (-5)

:me:
#1 Gnezdo orlovo - semi-final performance (#4 in trending for music) (=)
#6 Lik u ogledalu - semi-final performance (#7 in trending for music) (+1)
#7 PZE semi-final 1 livestream (-2)
#14 Gnezdo orlovo - studio version (in trending for music) (+1)
#20 Novo bolje - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#22 Ramonda - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#27 Najbolja - semi-final performance (in trending for music)
#30 No No No (in trending for music) (-1)

:sl:
#9 Gnezdo orlovo - semi-final performance (#6 in trending for music) (+2)
#19 Gnezdo orlovo - studio version (in trending for music) (=)
#45 PZE semi-final 1 livestream (-6)

Top Bottom