Staff member
zNJQaqH.png

The Queen of Scots is risen!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Scotland • WV60 • Frightened Rabbit – Death Dream

Really lovely entry! Something which really stood out in this semi for me. :)

JamieBrown

Re: Scotland • WV60 • Frightened Rabbit – Death Dream

Finally listening all the songs! My oppinion about this stays the same xheart x12s

JamieBrown

Re: Scotland • WV61 • Saor - Carved in Stone

xbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbow

Competition's over [Insert queenbitch]

daniels1000

xbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbowxbow

Competition's over [Insert queenbitch]

This is incredible.

xheart xheart xheart Pot F going crazy. xheat

Wow. xcry1 It's just so amazing and wonderful to see so many great comments. xlove xheart I guess even the birds already know that this song is so very special for me and that I can't describe how much I love it. It's amazing to see such a great feedback. xheart Even miss Valentina loved the song. I guess this song can not leave you indifferent. Maybe you should ask Saor to write a song for Eurovision so you can represent San Marino in collaboration with him?

daniels1000

Also, I feel like sharing some trivia about Saor with you: :D
  • Saor means “Free” in Scottish Gaelic and it refers to “Saor Alba” meaning "Free Scotland", Scottish Independence movement phrase.
  • Saor is technically a one-man (atmospheric celtic black metal) band. Yes, you heard it correctly. There's only one person who does it all, writes the songs and the lyrics, sings, and plays ALL the instruments. The genius behind this project is Andy Marshall. Even though lately I found some data that he actually formed a band in the end as obviously there are few other people who have to play the instruments on the concerts.
  • The new, 3rd, album should be out this year. xheat
  • In the beggining, the band was called Àrsaidh.
  • His favorite music genres are Black and Folk Metal, Scottish Folk music, Celtic music, Post-Rock, classical music and soundtracks even though he listens to a lot of musical genres, and he said in an interview that he loves iamamiwhoami.

And that's a person behind Saor:
82678_artist.jpg

EDIT:
I've just found out he's a huge J.R.R. Tolkien and Game of Thrones fan and that he wants to live in rural places in the north of Scotland. [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] you have nothing to wait anymore. You should go to Scotland and get married. :lol: The only bad thing for you might be that he doesn't have long hair. xrofl2

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Wow, lucky you. xbow How is this place called?

So you did search for some more of his pictures?
d84997ec92ca7c485b4f02dabe93b862.jpg
It's called Glencoe. It was beautiful. :D And yes, I did put Saor into Google Images. :lol:

Here's one of the photos I took. It looks like the album cover might be flipped, or something.
wagkgh.jpg

daniels1000

It's called Glencoe. It was beautiful. :D And yes, I did put Saor into Google Images. :lol:

Here's one of the photos I took. It looks like the album cover might be flipped, or something.
wagkgh.jpg

Oh yes, he mentioned Glencoe in an interview as one of his favorite places.

What a beautiful picture! xlove xbow

His Instagram is a great source for some amazing pictures (and new album previews xheat)! https://www.instagram.com/saormusic/

daniels1000

Champagne for everyone! This is one of the biggest days in :sc:'s history!

giphy.gif

Thank you so so so much once again! xlove xlove xlove

Top Bottom