17 7.3%

12 5.2%

14 6.0%

8 3.4%

16 6.9%

25 10.7%

• Total voters

FilipFromSweden

When I watched the performance, and I had no idea about the '' fake Paula '' I was thinking '' wow, Paula looks really different, almost fake, like she was cut into a movie '' :lol:

PashonFrut

This was really really goood! Romania is always sending good stuff

alca

SH_14D11_SF2_photopoolA-1071.jpg

Call me too romantic but I think this is one of this year's sweetest moments. xlove

Centrix

Very good pic, what a pity that camera was showing the back of Paula. Look here the correct angle, danish friends!

AdelAdel

[MENTION=4606]alca[/MENTION], yeah, this was the only thing I liked in that performance. All the other things were SOOC

FilipFromSweden

I only dislike the fact that they are singing/screaming right into each other's ears when they are huging

Adrian

I mean I knew they were going to qualify because of the hype and stuff but I honestly think that this was the equal second worst performance of Semi 2 (sorry Ireland! You were the worst and you know it)
Paula's vocals were the best thing about this performance and even then she was shaky! That weird projection thing they did at the start was pointless, the piano was even more pointless and even though that "hug" was kinda cute it just looked awkward...There were other entries that outperformed them that didn't qualify (well only Israel and Macedonia)

Terence

I like these guys, and the song ain't bad but the performance was a bit too much for my likings... 2010 was far superior in my opinion. I know it's a different song completely but it was just fun without being too much!

Scooby

Extraordinary staging, screaming and deja vu song is my short summarizing of Romania in semi 2. Deserved qualification

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
6. Romania
Matt: Everything is well executed, I just feel it's over rehearsed. A lot of this feels mechanic which may be a bit off-putting. Paula hits that big not perfectly. I'm missing the likability factor.
Ahmet: Vocally Paula was slightly better in the Semi, I don't like her mannerism. A bit forgettable.

alca

[MENTION=10703]Celia[/MENTION] [MENTION=10726]FilipFromSweden[/MENTION] Guys no. They are wearing their earpieces so I doubt they were deafening each other..

FilipFromSweden

[MENTION=10703]Celia[/MENTION] [MENTION=10726]FilipFromSweden[/MENTION] Guys no. They are wearing their earpieces so I doubt they were deafening each other..

Oh, okay good. I was actually really worried!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
They are great singers, and their performance was very nice, but I still don't like this song at all. I think they would have won this year with a better song, they've got all the other elements of a winner, but they lack the most important.

Centrix

I remember that in 2010 they were somewhere in the same place in betting odds and somehow on the same "ignore list" on the forum. The fans appeared after what they taked the 3rd place. I still have hopes for a top 5. They have something that juries like and with few points on televoting they can grow and catch a top 5.

Centrix

:lol: Paula and Ovi has the support of Illuminatti organisation. At least this is what said a stupid article HERE
The eye made with the piano and all the moves of Paula exprims something like an eye, a triangle etc. And they also recieved the draw 6. And... I don't believe all these bullshits. :D

media_139966185084763400.jpg

Top Bottom