5 3.9%

3 2.3%

5 3.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ayzelto

What a flawless choice! I'm delighted and happy to see Poland represented by a modern pop song this year (and that I don't have to wait until 4pm to find out).
Jutyna would be an amazing entrant but the chorus of her submitted song was very Eurovision-esque. I think that Luna's entry feels slightly more natural(?).

I'm a half-time Swiftie and I like such dreamy pop music. Thus, :10: from me.
Oh wait. I didn’t read that.

And after listening to it: it sounds like a JESC entry to me. I’d rather say the song is kinda average.

Edit 3 after 3rd listen: I think I like this. I don’t want to, but I actually do.

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
I like this more than Justyna's messy song

The Tower has a nice chorus, but overall the song doesn't pack a punch so it's quite flat. Nice staging and good vocals will likely help it pass the semis easily.

First impression :7: but maybe :8: if it grows on me. Fits nicely with the pool of middle of the road songs that is the majority of the lineup so far.

ayzelto

On the first listen, it was kind of "meh," but after three times, I actually liked it. It sounds a bit Junior Eurovision-ish, but I can't help but like it. 8 points from me!

GRE

Well done Poland,

We need fresh modern pop music,

You don't need trash pop to stand out.

marty

Its not bad but somehow it is too generic. I dont have the wish to listen to it a second time. I give 3 points.

ZoboCamel

Aww; I haven't been following Poland too closely, but from what I have heard, I would've much preferred Justyna, who would've been a solid 8 or something for me. Not my winner for sure, but in my top half for the year.

This, by contrast, is just... there. Very much "in one ear, out the other." They're out-Denmarking Denmark in the "generic radio song" category; at least Denmark's sending a decent, enjoyable example of that "genre" this year.

This just feels... bland. Forgettable. Devoid of emotion. It's not offensively bad, but I can't find a single element that catches my interest or ventures even an inch beyond the modern radio pop formula I've heard thousands of times before.

:4:. Hopefully it grows on me, but I'm not too optimistic.

EDIT: Damn.

HarryUK

Veteran
It’s a good entry but Justyna has more flavour & a more unique song imo

:6:

empo21

Veteran
Justyna losing by 1 point. If I were TVP, I'd take that secret to the grave

340b2363b64f2dfd027e91cb38fc5179.jpg

TVP loves torturing their people fr

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

JChan

I feel like I need to take some time to rate this since I'm little biased by Justyna.

That being said, it reminds me of Iceland's entry last year in terms of vibes and I'm not necessarily sure that's a good thing.

TVP revealing that Justyna lost by one point does make think that maybe those people that tried to storm its headquaters were on to someting /s

lasse braun

i do not know all internal songs but i think this is the best choice aside from the stunning ethnobanger.
:7: or :8: (must hear the 2-3 times more...)
poland was with his decision not to choose the top10 (maybe top5) ethnobanger also very friendly to the ukraine and also estonia - so estonia has now the bopethnobanger this year and not poland.
i like "the tower" much more than p.e. "tattoo".
xqueenbitch

Jupiter

Gets a :4: from me. Her voice isn't for me and I forgot about the song while it was still running. Given that this performs in the first half of semi 1, it looks like a NQ to me.

Justynas song was messy, but at least that kept my attention. And we could have had more witches at ESC. That joke alone was better to me then this entry 'xD

ZoboCamel

poland was with his decision not to choose the top10 (maybe top5) ethnobanger also very friendly to the ukraine and also estonia - so estonia has now the bopethnobanger this year and not poland.
I suppose I can take that as a silver lining... I would've definitely preferred Justyna over Luna, but at the same time I prefer our other witchy entries (especially Ireland and Norway) over Justyna, so if Poland sending this lets those others stand out more and score better, I guess it's not all bad :lol:

Realest

Well done Neighbours.
As usual, you can count on our Support.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

randajad

Veteran
Polish entry not being dated garbage is a nice change, but the song still could have gone somewhere more interesting. 5/10

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
My source was right. I have known it was her for 2 days (it was hard to keep silence, I shared only with 1 person here) :) I've got impression that TVP didn't tell her right away tho.
Judging from our community's reaction, Poland won't receive 12 pts from Ukraine this year.
To me personally, Justyna's song was Loboda-like messy (7-8 pts). Luna's song is ok, not outsdanding and not bad. I give it a :7:

Last edited:

Yoozek

Of course Kasia Moś as part of the jury loved the song's rhyming tower/power :ROFLMAO:
Of course they chose something "modern" with vid about someone old, someone androgenous, someone afroamerican cause it's so 2020ish and leftist. They pulled on a netflix approach to the witcher theme. Replaced it with fancy looking trash and called it a day.

Bye

moira-rose-bye-kiss-sffmbswtoqmrdzk3.gif

Genesis

I am so so so so disappointed.

Lunas song is not bad but just bit bland. I would give it 5 or 6.

I can't believe we will never get to see the actual ESC performance of witcher and what Justyna could have done with it. Shame.

Top Bottom