22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

burrito

They can still do a reselection, it's still the beginning of March.

Or maybe it'll be good to see Blanka on stage, I'd love the memes that might come out of it.

additonal 100% televote only superfinal is my fever dream

as for memes I'd rather have someone else get the privilege of being the most meme-able country this time, we've given everyone enough material last year already

GlamSIMorous

Yea I get it, people wanted Jann. Yes, I get it, things probably have been corrupt. But in all honesty, I simply feel bad for Blanka. She did her best and all the comments, everything tends to look a lot like bullying in all the worst way. I am so sorry for her. I don’t know how she is about to really get through that shit right now.

I am - seriously - hardly pissed at what people write about her. Because, if it’s not your taste, fine. If you think she cannot sing, fine. But commenting real rude stuff that goes beyond putting out some criticism is simply not fair. I almost got the shivers reading some of the comments under the video of the official ESC channel. I could vomit reading all of that. Really. Do people understand what words can actually lead to, what power they have? I bet no.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Yea I get it, people wanted Jann. Yes, I get it, things probably have been corrupt. But in all honesty, I simply feel bad for Blanka. She did her best and all the comments, everything tends to look a lot like bullying in all the worst way. I am so sorry for her. I don’t know how she is about to really get through that shit right now.

I am - seriously - hardly pissed at what people write about her. Because, if it’s not your taste, fine. If you think she cannot sing, fine. But commenting real rude stuff that goes beyond putting out some criticism is simply not fair. I almost got the shivers reading some of the comments under the video of the official ESC channel. I could vomit reading all of that. Really. Do people understand what words can actually lead to, what power they have? I bet no.

People feel real strong when they're behind a screen/keyboard. I've read tweets, comments etc that basically equate to death threats. It's digusting and people really need to wind their necks in and get some perspective.

Serena00

After watching NF performance, I give 2 points to the back up dancers, because they at least tried to bring some energy on stage

Citelis

If she is clever she should ignore all that. Some eurofans are toxic and get easily aggressive but most people who watch Eurovision are not like that.
Her entry is probably not the best and i guess she is not the best singer out there but people shouldn't react like Jann was great because his performance was also a mess. Yes he had more potential (and in a only t/v semifinal he would qualify easily i guess) but he wasn't good either.

crashworld

Veteran
I hope Blanka's record label has its SIM-card army ready in the entire Europe and the rest of the world for Blanka's Eurovision domination. The world is not ready for Blanka's sexeehhhh looks, sultraaayyyy voice and godleeeyyy dance moves.

Blanka-Solo-fot.-3-684x1024.jpg

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Death threats? Lol some stans are just too much...

I'm not here for either Blanka or Jann as I find both of their entries to suck in different ways, although I must agree that the Polish selection was fishy.

If someone was offended by my earlier comment it was more how I think this entry comes across and not an actual comment about Bianka as a person (which I obviously don't know). People need to relax a bit though from both camps, obviously death threats and what not is wrong, but being all over-sensitive is too, we need to be able to laugh at this pathetic entry as well and if someone likes it, then good for them too, it's just a matter of different taste in the end of the day.

For me, like I'm all here for a good "yass queen slay slutbop" moment, the problem is that this song is so basic, generic and juvenile that it has no slayness to give and Blanka can't sell it for sh*t either.

Loindici

Veteran

Verjamem

Shit got real, when official YT channel turned off comments for a while.

Saddest thing is EBU can't/won't interfere, as choice of entry is made according to each broadcaster.

Loindici

Veteran
Jann was great because his performance was also a mess. Yes he had more potential (and in a only t/v semifinal he would qualify easily i guess) but he wasn't good either.

Well, whenever I remembered Jann's performance, I am reminded of Melovin, which is also a dark and charismatic queer performer (Melovin came out in 2021 if this also helps), hence I'm not that worried about his chances if he did represent.

ollibox

Has poundshop SloMo been retracted yet
I guess not :LOL: Instead they let upload the live performance on ESC official YT page! And the Polish are ranting through the roof as expected...
Likes ratio atm - 1700 to 9400. Like, what did they expect? xwall
Can't believe that TVP won't do anything about this...

ollibox

Good question, but I'm sure they didn't expect that big of an "issue" to come of this. They'd need to control it somehow. Or not?

Top Bottom