Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chorizo

1:52. Happens in his the Voice performances too... What a... gifted singer xangel
I don't see anything at 1:52. Are you talking about the video linked in the first post?
You can see that he has a nice bulge in that video, but I think people exaggerate about the details. Nevertheless, the bulge certainly elevates the staging and should be recreated in May, while the rest of the staging should be changed for Turin.

Chorizo

Oh, you were talking about this video! I agree, the song was very well staged at 1:52. I can see a clear improvement over the NF performance. Maybe he could step into the waterfall of the Turin stage and get his pants all wet there in May. :12: points!

Chalphon

I have a hard time with the Baby D-like beat put into a ballad-like song, gives me a headache. Sorry Poland. Also, I really loved Paranoia and wish You would have sent that one instead.

Ezio

Veteran
Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
My review:

So, one of my final reviews since I already said quite much on the entry. I stand by what I previously said, it is better on paper than it is executed. I applaud Poland for sending something decent and pretty fine, but on the other hand I would have much preferred something else from Ochman. It still sounds like two songs in one and while I don't mind mixing up, the production is key then and unfortunately this fails the song from feeling well put-together. He is undoubtedly one of the strongest vocalists in this year, and I believe and think Poland deserve to do decently, but I can only feel this entry half-way I'm afraid.

escEndre

Haven't you checked out our interview with amazing Ochman?

Check it out here!

Please subscribe ESC Norway on YouTube for following the latest interview's with the Eurovision-contestants! :)

crashworld

Veteran
Do you think :pl: has a good start position?? I don´t know what to think. :unsure:

Not Montenegro coming after, followed shortly by Sweden. I just can't. You would thought they will try to spread the ballads in between the uptempos. But no. I am sure Poland will still qualify but unlikely to win the semi now.

ESC94

Not Montenegro coming after, followed shortly by Sweden. I just can't. You would thought they will try to spread the ballads in between the uptempos. But no. I am sure Poland will still qualify but unlikely to win the semi now.

Well, at least :pl: song isn´t a typical ESC ballad, so it might stick out a bit more than we think now.

But well, I think we have to wait and drink tea til befor the rehearsals. xshrug

Top Bottom