Who'd wanna be a king
Pulling too many strings
All that I've done
Oh Lord, I'm done

Gonna take my body down
Right down, down, down to the river​

Last edited by a moderator:

Etanna

If he's not sick and performs it well vocally, if they come up with a good staging and if the atmosphere in Europe is as gloomy as it is now, I could see Poland winning (or at least doing really really well). It would also be quite a nice contrast to the previous winner.

Fluke

Surprised to see how popular this is, though there are clearly some strengths to the song, they really have to work on his performance style to have any chance with the masses though, or this might turn out a big disappointment, in its current form it might not even make the finals.

midnightsun

Veteran
Pretty sure it will, it will be in the jury top 3. Juries watch videos too and they probably see the official music vid not the Polish NF so they know that Ochman is capable.

allenakaalan

Obviously his stage presence and the staging will probably be improved for Eurovision, but honestly (unpopular opinion), I actually think that his pale miserable disposition really suits the rather depressing mood of the song. And I actually thought that his live vocal was better than in the studio version. There are certain parts in the studio version where his voice was a little tad pitchy, whereas those same parts were spot on during the live.

Chorizo

A nice ballad about a body floating in the river. He has a good voice and they should be able to incorporate the waterfall into their staging. I'm curious, how it will look in May. The last time we had water on stage, Poland made good use of it.
10 points.

Not a Robot

Obviously his stage presence and the staging will probably be improved for Eurovision, but honestly (unpopular opinion), I actually think that his pale miserable disposition really suits the rather depressing mood of the song.

I agree 100% with this. It makes him stand out, and I think the audience may actually find him engaging even if he's not conventionally charismatic.

MilenaC91

Fantastic song with a great message, will probably score high, the only thing I dislike is it is way too depressing and that may hurt it's chance.

Top Bottom