6 5.0%

7 5.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Poland-scaled.jpg

EscGeek

Veteran
Based on voice alone i like Kasia the most :)

Also, can we appreciate the fact that the jury is made up with the "poland in my top 10 last decade gang"?xangel

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Mimmon

Veteran
This Sunday in Szansa na Sukces Lake Malawi will perform a song made in Oslo along with JOWST(🇳🇴 2017), Lasse (Norma John 🇫🇮 2017) and Cesar Sampson (🇦🇹 2018)

Ritararita

Yeah, in this Polish interview, Albert confirmed that he won't be competing alone but with Lake Malawi and also that their potential Eurovision song is going to be Lucy:

Judging from his suspiciously effortless performance in SnS semi I am pretty sure he doesn't want to win. But if that accident happens again, wouldn't it be epic? I mean - Poland represented by three Czechs performing a song about Israeli Eurovision host, written by 4 former Eurovision participants from Czech Republic, Austria, Norway and Finland. (Unless we will witness Kümmertgate 2.0 situation).

Mimmon

Veteran
Yeah, in this Polish interview, Albert confirmed that he won't be competing alone but with Lake Malawi and also that their potential Eurovision song is going to be Lucy:

Judging from his suspiciously effortless performance in SnS semi I am pretty sure he doesn't want to win. But if that accident happens again, wouldn't it be epic? I mean - Poland represented by three Czechs performing a song about Israeli Eurovision host, written by 4 former Eurovision participants from Czech Republic, Austria, Norway and Finland. (Unless we will witness Kümmertgate 2.0 situation).
They are not allowed to publish ESC entries tho.. so Lucy is out of potential ESC entry..

Mainshow

Veteran
TVP2 just released a teaser for the final and it seems that there won't be a wildcard (as long as you don't count Lake Malawi as a wildcard) since only Kasia, Alicja and Albert are part of the video.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Loindici

Veteran
Kind of funny thinking that :cz: 2019 could possibly be :pl: 2020 in any moment.

Mainshow

Veteran
The composers of the three potential Eurovision entries have been announced:

Alicja's song has been written by Patryk Kumór, Dominic Buczkowski-Wojtaszek and Laurell Barker.

Kasia's song is written by Kasia Dereń together with Piotr Walicki, Marcin Januszkiewicz and Mateusz Krautwurst

Mimmon

Veteran
The composers of the three potential Eurovision entries have been announced:

Alicja's song has been written by Patryk Kumór, Dominic Buczkowski-Wojtaszek and Laurell Barker.

Kasia's song is written by Kasia Dereń together with Piotr Walicki, Marcin Januszkiewicz and Mateusz Krautwurst
I think we already knew it but yeah... Im looking foward to Kasia more than Alicija but I still believe Albert will win even tho Polish fans don't want it tho.I just believe Lake Malawi will do good for Poland but I see why Polish people don't want him.

Also like I said in previous posts I said I don't mind any 3 of them to win... Poland is slowly becoming another country I love in Eurovision.

Nela_88

I'm Polish and I really want Albert to win on Sunday although I have to listen to Kasia and Alicja's songs first. Some Poles don't want Albert to win but I can ensure you that many people from Poland like him and they say he could win and represent us. He's half Polish, he can speak Polish and he feels a connection to our country so why not. I wouldn't mind if Ewa Farna represented Czech Republic in the future as well. She's a big star in both countries.

Mimmon

Veteran
I'm Polish and I really want Albert to win on Sunday although I have to listen to Kasia and Alicja's songs first. Some Poles don't want Albert to win but I can ensure you that many people from Poland like him and they say he could win and represent us. He's half Polish, he can speak Polish and he feels a connection to our country so why not. I wouldn't mind if Ewa Farna represented Czech Republic in the future as well. She's a big star in both countries.
Finnally some polish people love Albert like I do... I just don't see Poland letting such big name to waste after last year Czech Republic had successful in televote which can be the same with Poland...

Top Bottom