6 5.0%

7 5.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Poland-scaled.jpg

njdevils94

Veteran
I enjoy @tuorem's post. We are all going to have different opinions on various songs from national selections and there's nothing wrong with that. He should post his thoughts when he feels like it imo.

pavarotti

Lake Malawi are using this as handy promotion. I don't believe the powers that be have any interest in them winning the NF and representing Poland this year.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
#TeamTuorem

Loindici

Veteran
Ufaj Mi sounds very 2014 yet also fresh at the same time. It has enough energy to launch itself on a concert stage.
Lucy is a very direct and comedic kind of song, but might work for Rotterdam. Not cutting its chances (plus amazing to know that Antonin (the drummer) is directing the music video!)

HayashiM

Veteran
I don't really like Ufaj mi, nor do I think it would have any chance of qualifying. There's no hook, the rythm is one of the most basic things you can imagine, and also Kasia is capable of so much more with her voice. At least it's mostly in Polish, but Lucy is miles ahead for me, sorry.

Hopefully Alicija can bring something really good.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Lucy is another smash hit by Lake Malawi. Hope somehow they win on Saturday.

mauve

Veteran
I don't really like Ufaj mi, nor do I think it would have any chance of qualifying. There's no hook, the rythm is one of the most basic things you can imagine, and also Kasia is capable of so much more with her voice. At least it's in Polish, but Lucy is miles ahead for me, sorry.

Hopefully Alicija can bring something really good.
Same here. Lucy is definitely more impressive, though it still lacks a lot. I am also hoping for Alicija.xpray

Arion

I hope for a good song from Alicja, she's my fav. I like Prawie My, but I want a new song from her.

simonPL

^

Nope, it's going to be a new song. Writers of her single are promising - those are people who made "Superhero" of Viki Gabor, "Tempo" of Margaret and "She Got Me" of Luca Hanni. To be honest, I was not wowed by her performance in "Szansa na sukces" and I find her way of singing too heavy, but I hope they made something good for her.

Kasia's song is not worth talking about, seriously, it's a mess like whole "Szansa na sukces" competition. :/
I was not expecting anything good and despite of this - I am disappointed.

If Alicja's single is something like Kasia's one (bleh), please just go with Albert.

EscGeek

Veteran
^

Nope, it's going to be a new song. Writers of her single are promising - those are people who made "Superhero" of Viki Gabor, "Tempo" of Margaret and "She Got Me" of Luca Hanni. To be honest, I was not wowed by her performance in "Szansa na sukces" and I find her way of singing too heavy, but I hope they made something good for her.

Kasia's song is not worth talking about, seriously, it's a mess like whole "Szansa na sukces" competition. :/
I was not expecting anything good and despite of this - I am disappointed.

If Alicja's single is something like Kasia's one (bleh), please just go with Albert.

wow, those are some amazing songs you've mentioned. My expectations for Alicja have skyrocketed.xyes

Kasia's song is disappointingly basic. (but damn, the last 30 seconds for her "Mamma Mia" performance is epic.)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well I don't like 'Lucy', and I find 'Ufaj Mi' so offensively 10s bland basic pop with 0 memorable hook at all that it would be near the bottom of my rank. It literally sounds like some anonymous track our radio stations liked to ram down our throats 5 years ago. I hope Alicija has something good on offer, if not i'll be disappointed. If Poland can create a hit for JESC so easily they can for eurovision.

Top Bottom