Contact us

NSC 186 in Doire via Trollheimr 👻 👻 Spookifinal 1 👻 👻 DDL 20 October 23:59 CET

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Really hope that David is okay. :(
He's okay, but he had to head back home to deal with a family issue. I'll let him tell the whole thing himself if he wants to. :)

esc87fan

I guess David forwarded all the votes he had received prior to stepping down as host to you. I have a copy of my votes saved if you need them again

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I guess David forwarded all the votes he had received prior to stepping down as host to you. I have a copy of my votes saved if you need them again
Yes, I posted the votes that had been received so far when I took over a few days ago, and yours was among them! :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
David's show is awesome! xlove Congrats mr (hope everything's fine with you!).
There are a few amazing songs in both semis. Our combined 12 went to an unexpected nation, in one of the semis, who got them for the very first time. Their entry left me (probably us) breatheless :eek: xbow, even though it wasn't neither's number one, it's the total that counts! And it was totally deserved! xrose
And thank you Anna for taking this responsibility. I'm sure you'll do it flawlessly. (y)

doctormalisimo

Thank you all for your kind words. Obviously stepping back from hosting mid-edition is not something I'd ever want to do, but my personal circumstances meant there was no other choice - you all deserve an attentive host and that's not something I could guarantee for the next few weeks at least.

Thank you Anna for taking this on, I'm sure you'll do an absolutely fantastic job. I have already listened to all the songs, so I'll be able to vote in the final once it is posted, so don't worry about the Doire entry, it's still there.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ooh @Morty I just realised what your entry is!!! Great choice :D Just to be completely open, there is significant overlap with my NSC 48 entry, but I am pretty certain this is allowed under the new covers & remixes rule.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Ooh @Morty I just realised what your entry is!!! Great choice :D Just to be completely open, there is significant overlap with my NSC 48 entry, but I am pretty certain this is allowed under the new covers & remixes rule.

Ooh, so THAT's probably why Kernkraft 400 hadn't been sent. :eek: A mashup between Act A Fool and Kernkraft 400. Nice. :D

Top Bottom