Contact us

NSC 186 in Doire via Trollheimr 👻 👻 Spookifinal 1 👻 👻 DDL 20 October 23:59 CET

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
DZDkE4t.png

Boo!

Welcome to Doire (via Trollheimr) for the third instalment of NSC's popular House of Horros experience.

We have 24 brave souls who are risking a week in the House of Horros for a chance of glory. An unlucky 13 will meet their maker at this stage, while an even unluckier 11 will be subject to further torture - who that will be is entirely up to the voting public.

Opening act:

3 lucky souls will be given a headstart in navigating the House of Horros based on their Pokemon skills:

Text list:

Send your votes to Stargazer.
Deadline will be October 20th @ 23:59 CET.

LIST OF THE DAMNED

::sak ::tan ::hyp ::kim ::adb ::cyd ::kam ::moi
::kal ::doi ::slf ::tro ::uje ::ous ::jem ::bal
::che ::riy ::mat ::hal ::aim ::ufe ::tuz ::ora
::bif ::yap ::qdq

::sol ::ros ::nal ::zch ::ugl ::svo ::nbs ::noi
::rum ::fer ::rah ::vyl ::cal ::per ::ser ::nur ::kad
Reym-L-Dneurb, Lukeland

Good luck​

Schlagerman1

Had my first listen through the semi and wow...it was a journey through genres and weird music videos. Got quite many songs I liked here but there was one song who just came out of nowhere and just grabbed my attention fully...and that song will probably be spinning around my head over and over and over and over again these weeks. xrofl

theditz83

Veteran
Just a little note from the Live Listening on Moisantia - the LL, being based on YouTube videos, could only feature the crudely cut off 2:20 version of Dracula since Avex has never allowed the full song to be uploaded. The link in the show above is the full song that I edited and uploaded to Vimeo, so hope that you'll take the time to listen to it so you can judge it fairly. xlove

#EurobeatFansAgainstAvex #BadEdits

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Due to unforeseen personal reasons, David won't be able to continue hosting NSC 186 unfortunately.
He has asked a mod take over, and so here I am - your new host for the remainder of this edition.

Send all your votes to me henceforth! :)

Top Bottom