5 2.3%

25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Datura

I was actually afraid this might be the surprise non-qualifier. The semi was super strong and in comparison this did not reall my have a lot of impact for me personally. Like malta coming next was so much warmer and cuter and the staging much more interesting, then serbia being very special and exciting - and norway felt like painting by numbers. Her vocals werent on point either. So yea maybe the public will still vote for it in the final but in the semi it did not leave a good impression for me

JenJen94

Yes some parts were vocally off but overall I thought she smashed it! To me, no matter what this was always going to qualify with its viral success.

She's pulled out of her eurovision village performance today and is resting her voice so perhaps she was vocally tired too!

Lindon

Assessment ORF.at

Alessandra, representing Norway, also made it to the final. Her "Queen of Kings" is a rather fierce Viking anthem with a catchy - not to say quite familiar - children's song refrain. According to the bookmakers, she is just as likely to make the top ten in the final as Israel's Noa Kirel with "Unicorn.

popavapeur

Queen Of Kings is the 2nd best charting entry from yesterday behind Tattoo

Is the bubble underestimating Norway ?

Milos-BC

Even though I am a massive fan of the song and it sits strongly in my top 5, the performance has disappointed me. Shaky vocals and also.......everything looked a bit too basic. I hope that, at least vocally, she will be better on Saturday.

gingerale

I love how Alessandra has grown as a performer since MGP. She's confident and fierce. I think she will cost the favorites a lot of points tonight. Good luck to her, "Queen of Kings" was my first 12 of the season. xheart

martin

Soon final and first time i,m not very nervous. If we get top 10 i would be quite happy with that. If not then Alessandra is doing a good job and Europe vote for other songs. A little bit sad that both Sweden and Finland is so strong this year and could hurt our chances

Preuss

Let's not forget that 2014, 2015, 2017, our top 10 results were saved by the juries so...

I'm not surprised Alessandra flopped with the jury, though I thought we would get a little bit more, I kinda expected it. Well, again a great televote score and an amazing 5th place. Quite a good result once again

Preuss

We only got 6th in the semi final actually

So 3rd place with the public in the final was amazing xlove

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
It's strange to have TWO KEiiNO-moments from Norway within so few years: The Norwegians were robbed so badly by the juries in both 2019 and 2023, but happily still managed to finish in the top 6 thanks to the televote :D
Alessandra's voice wasn't as good in Eurovision as in MGP, but she still did a great job and deserved a spot in top 5

harey

I remember people saying that she would be the fan flop this year but very good third televote place with less than 30 points than the contest winner!

Top Bottom