Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Elina UA

also I would like to point out why I prefer internals,
- firstly people are tasteless - and especially grandmas and middle aged mothers have wayyy to much power, and most of times their taste is awful to me. Uku will win because of them for example.
- no disappointments, you can judge the song on its own without comparing what it could be.
- and also no danger of a joke entry.
I consider the opposite. Reduce Jury voting to 30% or to 0% in May.

Ezio

Veteran
This is actually a good song. But the staging ruins it for me completely, hope they fix it and make it more serious it really seems that Norway forgot that juries also exist hahah.
The staging is really tacky. I don't like this hustling and the cheap wings without a reveal.

lacrymea

I gave it a 6 because I find all of it very weirdly endearing and added an extra point for not being Keiino 😈. Stop the hate, not cool at all.

Ezio

Veteran
Here is why I think "Fallen angel" is not dated, not trashy, but amazing, loveable and original:

- The song builds up really fast, like no other
- And yet it progresses more and more into a climactic end
- This is absolutely clever!
- His voice is GREAT, strong, energetic, and pleasant
- It is irresistibly catchy, which in many instances drives me away, if it weren't so novel
- Even in Norwegian, it hit me like a truck in my soul

I really don't get which cliché is served by this song. It is such a stand-out.

This is a perfect song that is catchy, endearing and - above all - like no other!

Kitakaze

Being glad as the best emotion, although your reply sounds more angry than glad. I get goosebumps from my visualization of how Tix should stage his song.
Not angry in the slightest, simply humoured by the irony of you dragging KEiiNO for being cheesy and unoriginal whilst advocating for TIX to spread his fake wings and flap them alongside a message about Jesus. Don’t mean to discredit your idea but given the criticism, the best thing he could do would be to ditch the done-to-death angel concept entirely.

Ezio

Veteran
Not angry in the slightest, simply humoured by the irony of you dragging KEiiNO for being cheesy and unoriginal whilst advocating for TIX to spread his fake wings and flap them alongside a message about Jesus. Don’t mean to discredit your idea but given the criticism, the best thing he could do would be to ditch the done-to-death angel concept entirely.
Well, if you think, KeiiNo and Tix were so similar why you mad at Keiino out? You are served either way.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
KEiiNO bigot are currently in stage 2.

I wanna see eurofans living those stages forever. Therefore I hope that every other fanwank will fail to win its NF.

Ezio

Veteran
Fanwanks are destructive for other songs to be appreciated although they would reasonably deserve much more praise.

Kitakaze

Well, if you think, KeiiNo and Tix were so similar why you mad at Keiino out? You are served either way.
What are you smoking over there? I literally only said I thought it would’ve been obvious to the average viewer that Monument had far greater ESC potential than something we’ve all seen and heard before like Fallen Angel, and that it‘s a shame that evidently that wasn’t the case and that now we’re left with something so cliché and minimal impact that’s already been done to death and that few will even remember in years to come. Somehow now I’m angry, in denial, and supposedly think that KEiiNO and TIX are similar? Are we not allowed to be simply disappointed or express a rational opinion?

Ezio

Veteran
What we’ve all seen and heard before like Fallen Angel, and that it‘s a shame that evidently that wasn’t the case and that now we’re left with something so cliché and minimal impact that’s already been done to death and that few will even remember in years to come.

That is utterly ridiculous. That is not a factual statement. That is a self-accusation of contempt.

I can't recall any instance of having heard anything like Fallen Angel ever. I can recall many instances of having heard something similar to Monument.

Ezio

Veteran
That's why i don't give a heck about NFs, internal selections etc. etc. I listen only to what they post on ESC YouTube. 😎😎😎
Me neither. I don't know how I got lured into MGP 2021. But yet, I am lucky. Otherwise I would have put myself in risk of never having heard of Tix' masterpiece. Still, I don't f's about Melodifestivalen, because they were so bland and boring and recent years, and most other NF's.

Kitakaze

That is utterly ridiculous. That is not a factual statement. That is a self-accusation of contempt.

I can't recall any instance of having heard anything like Fallen Angel ever. I can recall many instances of having heard something similar to Monument.
If you have a problem with people giving their opinions then why are you here? I simply said mine, so sorry if it doesn’t line up with yours.

Yazy

I can always end up being wrong by the end of this year´s contest, but whatever. I don´t mind being wrong.
I´m gonna just bluntly say how I feel right now about this entry´s future. And the feeling is positive.

There have been these songs in the past that had such a polarizing reception when they came out but in the final contest they did way better than many people expected or wanted the entry to do well.
And then majority of people ended up baffled, saying: "How in the living hell did this do so well?! How?! I don´t get it!"

And I just feel like this is, once again, gonna be one of those entries.
The vibes that I´m getting are that jury is going to bump this to the bottom and the televote is going to elevate it immensely.

Top Bottom